· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatments
· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· I’ll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Books by Rosemarie Skaine
A short professional biography of Doug Koempel, Iowa Performing Artist.” The Iowan Magazine, Des Moines, IA: The Iowan, Inc., July-August 1999.
Excerpt: "Koempel, the Memory Brothers’ originator, is unlike many entertainers who just play part time and hold down a day job. “Most musicians don’t consider performing a real job and have another job, doing a weekend gig in their bands,” Doug observes. The Memory Brothers is Koempel’s career. He devotes his full time to his music profession. With the exception of occasional out-of-state engagements, Koempel has performed in Iowa for over 30 years."
Article no longer archived at website.
The Iowan Magazine
Reader Reviews for
"Doug Koempel, Iowa Performing Artist"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tamra Glass
|This insightful article captures the essence of Koempel's genius!|
|Reviewed by AT Koempel
|Reviewed by Doug Koempel
|Rosemarie Skaine is an exceptional writer!|