14 Things You Didn't Know About Signs of Infidelity
edited: Wednesday, August 31, 2005
By Ruth Houston
Rated "PG13" by the Author.
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Become a Fan
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston gives little known facts about signs of infidelity.
Certain things about signs of infidelity come as a surprise to most people. Even people who pride themselves on being knowledgeable about extramarital affairs may be unfamiliar with the information below.
- Telltale signs first begin to appear while the infidelity is still in the planning stage.
- Most cheaters display signs of infidelity they aren’t even aware of, and wouldn’t even think to cover up.
- Most people either miss or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity staring them in the face.
- If you know what to look for, you can find countless signs of infidelity using just your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your mate.
- It’s not the obvious signs of infidelity – it’s the subtle signs (the ones most people overlook) that will give the cheater away every time.
- Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or Other Man.
- There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs, each comprised of 2 to 6 dozen individual telltale signs. For a list of the 21 categories, e-mail InfidelityAdvice.gmail.com with “signs” in the subject line.
- If your mate is cheating, you’ll find clusters of telltale signs from several of those 21 categories all at once, not just a few telltale signs.
- Where there’s one telltale sign, there are plenty of other signs of infidelity just waiting to be found.
- The earlier you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances of saving your marriage -- or of protecting yourself legally and financially in case the infidelity leads to divorce.
- Many of the telltale signs of infidelity apply to both cheating women and cheating men.
- The future of a marriage or relationship is often dependant on your ability to spot the telltale signs in time.
- Many signs of infidelity can give you valuable information about the type and nature of the affair.
- If the spouse of a cheater knows what to look for, he / she can find signs of infidelity that an investigator is unlikely to find.
© 2005 Ruth Houston
Do you know what to look for, if you suspect infidelity? If you don’t, you can miss a lot. And by the time you find out, it may be too late. Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs lists practically every known sign of infidelity -- the subtle, as well as the obvious signs. For more information, or to order Is He Cheating on You? ( ISBN: 0-9720553-4-7, $29.95, Lifestyle Publications), visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com. Is He Cheating on You? is also available as an e-book from Booklocker.com http://www.booklocker.com/books/1755.html ) Make sure you know how to recognize the signs of infidelity. The future of your marriage or relationship may one day depend on your ability to spot the telltale signs in time.
About the Author:
Infidelity expert, Ruth Houston is the author of “Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs” a comprehensive guide which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. For a FREE tip sheet describing the 21 major categories of infidelity signs, e-mail InfidelityInfo.gmail.com with “infidelity signs” in the subject line. Ruth has been quoted in the New York Times, Newsday, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Houston Chronicle, the Toronto Sun, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle and numerous other print and online media. She has also been a guest on the Today Show, Good Day New York, 1010WINS, TalkAmerica, and over 150 other radio and TV talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, New Zealand, and South America.
For more information about Ruth Houston, her book, or about infidelity, visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com To interview Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail infidelityexpert.gmail.com