Some men are more likely to cheat than others because of their background, past history or certain character traits. What about the man in your life? Is your Valentine the cheating kind? Answer the 7 questions below to find out.
- Does he thrive on adventure?
- Did he have a great deal of sexual experience prior to your relationship?
- Does he have lots of female friends?
- Does he have male friends who are cheating on their wives or girlfriends?
- Does he have a parent who cheated?
- Did he cheat in any of his past relationships?
- Does he feel that infidelity is really no big deal?
What the Answers Mean:
- Some men enjoy all the suspense, deception and intrigue that go along with infidelity. They’ll cheat just for the “thrill of the chase.”
- Studies reveal that men who were extremely sexually active before settling down in a committed relationship are more apt to engage in sex outside that relationship. Don’t expect a leopard to change his spots.
- Close friendships with women are a common starting point for infidelity. Friends can quickly turn into lovers. The closer the friendship, the greater the odds that it will develop into an affair.
- Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. If his friends are cheating, he’ll soon be cheating too.
- Infidelity tends to run in families. Children of unfaithful parents are often programmed to follow in their footsteps, considering infidelity to be the norm.
- “Once a cheater, always a cheater.” There are exceptions, but statistically speaking, if he cheated once, he’s more apt to do it again. His history will probably repeat itself.
- If he doesn’t believe that infidelity is wrong, his behavior will reflect his beliefs.
What Do the Answers Tell You About Him?
Generally speaking, the more 'yes' answers, the greater the likelihood that he will cheat. But some answers carry more weight than others. So you'll want to take a closer look at what the reveal about the man in your life.
If you answered yes to #1, #2, or #5 (but not all three), he's a POTENTIAL CHEATER who may very well cheat on you if the opportunity presents itself. Not only do you need to make it difficult for him to cheat, you also need to familiarize yourself with the signs of infidelity, so you'll know if he starts to stray. Certain subtle signs will show up, even if his cheating is still in the planning stage. Get a copy of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs so you can spot them right away.
If you answered yes to #3 or #4 alone, together, or in combination with #1 or #2, he's a COMMON "GARDEN-VARIETY" CHEATER who will cheat if he feels he can do so without getting caught. Your challenge is to stay one step ahead of him by learning to recognize the early warning signs. If you know how to spot the signs of impending infidelity, you may be able to stop his cheating before it starts. Familiarize yourself with the 21 major categories of infidelity signs. And check Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs for the individual telltale signs.
If you answered yes to #6 alone or in combination with #1,#2, #3, #4, or #5 you're dealing with an EXPERIENCED CHEATER who knows how to hide the obvious signs of infidelity. The most important thing to do if you're married to, or dating this man is learn to spot the subtle signs of infidelity, because these are the signs that will inevitably give him away. Get a good infidelity reference guide, like Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs and watch him like a hawk.
If you answered yes to #7 alone ( This one's the biggie!) or in combination with any others, you've got a HARD-CORE, HABITUAL CHEATER on your hands who's probably already having an affair. (You could unknowingly be the Other Woman.) For this man, cheating is a way of life. You're in serious trouble if you don't know how to spot the subtle signs of infidelity. Forget about watching for the obvious signs of cheating. This man is an expert at covering his tracks. He’s not likely to leave any clues that will give him away. But it’s the subtle signs, the ones he doesn’t even realize he’s displaying, that will give him away every time. Get the best infidelity reference book you can find so you can recognize these subtle signs. Invest in a copy of
Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs which lists practically every known sign of infidelity including those easily overlooked subtle signs. And keep it handy at all times. © 2005
© copyright 2003-2006
FREE Tip Sheet on How to Deal With a Potential Cheater
If you're already dating, married to, or about to become involved with a potential cheater, you need to know exactly what to do. Even if you only had one yes answer on the Cheating Kind Quiz, there's still cause for concern. Fortunately, there are precautions you can take. I have a special tip sheet entitled, "How to Handle a Potential Cheater, which gives you several successful strategies to use. For your FREE copy, send an e-mail to: InfidelityAdvice.gmail.com with the words "Cheating Kind Tips" in the subject line.
To order your personal copy of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, click here, call 1-800-431-1579, or visit www.InfidelityAdvice.com
For more practical advice on cheating mates or signs of infidelity, visit www.InfidelityAdvice.com
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the author of “Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs and the founder of InfidelityAdvice.com She has been quoted in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, the Wall Street Journal, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle and many others; and has appeared as a guest on The Today Show, Good Day New York, 1010WINS, BBC, and over 200 other radio and TV talk shows worldwide.
Visit the PRESS ROOM at http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com for more information.
To interview Ruth Houston call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com