Become a Fan
An infidelity expert profiles the type of woman who sides with Jennifer Aniston, and the type who sides with Angelina Jolie. Which woman do you side with, and what do you have in common with her other fans?
Will it be Jennifer Aniston? Or Angelina Jolie?
This weekend at the Oscars when these two women finally come face to face with each other, which woman will reign supreme?
Some say it will be Angie. Others say it will be Jen.
Most women who have been following what one survey calls the “favorite love triangle of our time,” have long ago chosen to ally themselves with one or the other of these women.
But has anyone ever stopped to wonder why?
What makes one woman side with Jennifer Aniston, while another woman sides with Angelina Jolie?
It’s interesting to note that the fans of each woman have certain things in common with each other.
For those who are curious, I’ve listed them below.
Women who favor Jennifer Aniston tend to be:
- Wives, ex-wives, or single women who have been victims of infidelity in the past.
- Women whose husbands or boyfriends are cheating on them now.
- Women who feel Angelina deliberately seduced Brad away from Jen.
- Women who blame Angelina for Brad and Jen’s divorce.
- Women who see Angie as a home wrecker.
- Women who view Angelina as a predator with a hidden agenda which included seducing Brad while they were filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith. (Angelina admitted in an interview once that she always falls in love with her male co-stars.)
- Women who identify with Jen’s sweet, innocent, girl-next-door image.
- Women who believe Angelina’s self-described role of being a shoulder for Brad to cry on was all a part of her scheme to snare him.
- Women who are convinced that showing Brad what a wonderful mother she is, was part of Angelina’s strategy to win Brad’s heart -- especially since children are his hot button.
- Women who feel that Jen got a raw deal near the end of her marriage to Brad Pitt.
- Women who feel that Jen has handled this whole situation with dignity and class.
- Women who agree with Jen that Angie’s statements about falling in love with Brad while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith were “uncool.”
- Women who see Jen as an innocent victim.
- Women who feel sorry for Jen.
Women who favor Angelina Jolie tend to be:
- Sexy, sultry, seductive women, or women who identify with these traits.
- Women who strongly identify with the mistress or the “Other Woman” or who have been in this position themselves.
- Women who subscribe to the theory of "put your man first and do whatever it takes to keep him."
- Women who fault Jen for putting her career ahead of her husband.
- Women who feel that since Brad felt so strongly about having children, Jen should have given him a child. Since money was not an issue, they could have easily hired a Nanny so Jen could continue to pursue her acting career.
- Women who feel that if a woman doesn’t do the things necessary to hold onto her man, then she deserves to lose him.
- Women who feel that Angelina was not to blame for Brad and Jen’s divorce.
- Women who feel that Brad and Angelina make a better ( sexier, more interesting) couple than Brad and Jen.
- Women who love children.
- Women who themselves, were adopted.
- Women who admire all of Angelina’s charitable work.
- Women who like Angie simply because she has tattoos.
- Women who feels it’s Jen’s own fault that she lost Brad.
- Women who think Jen is selfish and shallow.
Which woman do you side with, and why?
Educate Yourself about Infidelity – Don’t Be the Last to Know
Don’t be blind-sided by infidelity like Jennifer Aniston was when Brad Pitt left her for Angelina Jolie. Studies show that good marriage are not immune to infidelity, and happy husbands cheat, too. Educate yourself about infidelity. Request the FREE infidelity tip sheet or infidelity report of your choice, from the list at http://FREEInfidelityTipSheets.blogspot.com
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs which covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. She has been researching infidelity for over 15 years.
Frequently called on by the media to comment on popular infidelity issues in the news, Houston has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Daily News, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, FoxNews.com, ABCNews.com, msnbc.com, Reuters, the Associated Press, UPI and numerous other print and online media.
Houston has also appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, Fox & Friends, Fox News, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, BBC, CBC and over 480 other radio and TV shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, and the Caribbean.
To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com