“Learn How You Can Use Tools to Find Your Passion and Conquer Your Dreams”
The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Live a Happy, Healthy and Productive Life
Using Tools to Build Your Dreams and Self-Confidence
“Learn How You Can Use Tools to Find Your Passion and Conquer Your Dreams”
Did You Know…?
Everyone has a dream. There is passion that lies within our souls just waiting to flourish. We all have special talents. We all have uniqueness and creativity about ourselves. If you believe in yourself and dig deep, enough into your soul you will find your true passions and if you seek hard enough you will find the courage to pursue them and the ability to achieve them. The more self-confidence you have, the more likely it is you will succeed.
Today, I want to discuss with you strategies and techniques that I used to build up my inner strength and self-confidence. I had certain goals in mind – I wanted to move forward in life. I wanted to go after my passions, find my true talent and figure out how I can use my abilities to gain a rewarding sense of achievement. For me this sense of achievement comes when I create and build things to satisfy my desires and the needs of my loved ones.
Have you ever fixed or helped fix the outside of your home and afterwards you felt a huge sense of accomplishment roaming through your body. When you help someone build or create something does it make you feel really good about yourself? Do you find yourself waking up each morning and going into certain rooms and saying, “Boy this needs to fixed, this needs to be stained, the fabric on this furniture needs to be replaced.” Well, why can’t you do it? My husband is definely not “Bob the Builder,” he’s more like “Tim the Tool Man.” The guy from the sitcom in the 90’s that caused everthing he tried to fix to back fire, so I used to take charge and fix the things in my home myself and I definitely felt boost of high self esteem when I completed the projects I head out to accomplish. Do you have things on your home you want to fix or things in your head you always wanted to create from scratch?
Through dedication, determination and hard work I have come to learn that I could achieve anything I put my mind too. You can accomplish your goals and dreams by having a positive outlook and if you we believe in yourself.
The Purpose of Self-Confidence
The purpose of self-confidence is to develop an inner strength that will empower you to go after your dreams and accomplish your goals. Maybe you always want to build specific something (a clock, renovating your kitchen cabinets, putting up rods for your new curtains or heading a craft club at your home) whatever goal you have in mind you can achieve it. Even if you do not have experience in building or fixing things, you still can do it. All you need is motivation to want to achieve it and the inner strength to believe you can do it.
Strategies and techniques to help you BUILD your dreams
- Value Your Abilities - You need to think highly in yourself and value your abilities. You are a great person with tons of qualities and talents. You can accomplish anything you put your mind too.
- From Rags to Riches - My best sense of achievements comes when I create something from scratch. Knowing that I started with nothing and created something of great value and purpose fills my soul with an amazing feeling of success and achievement. You may not succeed the first time you try to build something or it may not come out exactly the way you wanted it to come out, building takes time, patience, and ability to focus on one specific idea in mind.
- Begin by creating a journal - Look around the room and what is the first thing you always wanted to change, but you were afraid you could not do it or you just did not know how too. Ask yourself, “What have I always wanted to build?” Look around, close your eyes and think about what you would love build or what is your true passion. Maybe you have been waiting for someone to fix something around the house, maybe you have been yearning to build that special something, or maybe you postponed doing something because you were waiting for someone else to do it. Write your goals and list things you want to do inside and outside your home. Write them down and on the bottom of the page write down how building those certain things will build your self-confidence. What does self-confidence mean to you?
- Write down 10 positive things about yourself - Go through your journal and look at all the positive things about yourself. Concentrate on your strengths. This will help you increase your self-confidence and it will give you the motivation to do it. Give yourself credit for everything positive you have written about yourself. Remember, you are somebody special.
- Do not dwell on your weaknesses - Do not say I cannot do it because you can. Building, creating things is not hard if you believe in yourself. The best way to build your confidence is consciously focusing on gratitude. Set aside time each day to list everything you have to be grateful for in life. Recall your past successes, unique skills, loving relationships, and positive momentum. You will be amazed how much you have going for you and you will become motivated to take that next step towards building your dreams.
- The mind matters- The development of strength in the inner body begins in the mind. The inner body is our mind, soul and spirit. How we think and program our minds to work, helps us build mental, physical and spiritual strength. Our strength comes from how we feel about ourselves and what we believe we are capable of doing. The higher our self-esteem, the stronger we feel the more we can do around the home. If you have the strength and motivation, you can make any dream a reality.
- You cannot rely on others - You need to learn to rely on yourself. Do not ask others to build things for you. Have confidence and build it yourself. Have the attitude, “I can build anything just as good as you.” It is all in the attitude baby!
- Believing in yourself is the Key - You have to believe in yourself, develop a sense of pride in yourself and have pride in all the things you do. It does not matter what others think about you and what you are doing, what matters is how you think about yourself.
- Reward yourself - Reward yourself each time you complete a craft or a project.
Do something that you enjoy...go out, treat yourself to a treat or take it easy for the day.
- Have tremendous amounts of pride in yourself -Remember, you are the best you are number one!
Here are some ideas of things you can design, create and build in your home:
- Metal purse frames
- Make a box cushion dog bed
- Design and build a skateboard
- Print yardage of fabric and then make something with it
- Make Queen or King size quilt
- Make smocks
- Hang up rods and design curtain and create the curtains
- Hang new frames up and design an attractive pattern on the walls
- Make a fabric check book cover
- Make the kimono robe
- Make a sock monkey
- Hang up new shelving and begin to reorganize
- Design and create a camera case
- Build a table
- Build a Clock
- Build a doll house for the kids
- Create shelving in the closets
- Design and make clothes
- Design a traveling sewing kit
- Renovate furniture with new fabric
- Learn to make shoes
- Learn to rewire a lamp
- Learn to make t-shirts
- Stain furniture
- Renovate furniture and make it look brand new
These are just a few ideas from the top of my head and from things; I have done in my own home. Building and creating brings self-confidence and with self-confidence, anything is possible.