The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Keep Your Puppy Healthy & Happy
Puppy Love – Welcome to Your New Home
“Learn How to Take Care of Your New Puppy by Providing Them with Important puppy Essentials”
Did You Know…?
Having a puppy is like caring for a child. They require lots of love, attention, and care. When you first bring a new puppy into your home, you need to realize that a puppy’s body is fragile just like a baby’s body. You always have to make sure you are careful when you pick up a puppy because a puppy’s bones are extremely fragile, some puppies more than others. Here are a few tips to help you prepare before your puppy arrives to its new home. Below are some useful suggestions that will help you provide your puppy with a top quality home so your puppy remains happy and healthy throughout its life.
Puppy Supplies you will need to purchase before your puppy comes home
- Purchase finest quality of pet food – your puppy is growing so it needs certain nutrients to grow and remain healthy
- Use a stainless steel, non-tip food and water bowls
- Purchase Identification tags with your puppy's name, your name, phone number and your veterinarian's name and phone number
- Purchase a collar and a leash that is at least 6-foot long
- You will need to purchase a home and travel crate that's airline approved and will accommodate your puppy's size. This crate will serve as your puppy's new home while you are working on getting the puppy potty trained. You will also need to use the crate when you are traveling or riding to the veterinarian's office.
- You will need to keep a cleaning agent that removes dog stains. During potty training dogs, tend to have main accidents around the home. It would be a good idea to purchase gates too in order to keep them in an enclosed area so that brand new carpet remains clean and not spotted.
- Brushes and combs suited to your puppy's coat
- Dog shampoo, toothbrush and dog toothpaste
- Safe toys- make sure the dogs cannot brake off and choke on any of the toys
- Be careful what type of dog bones you give your puppy. Puppies have been known to chew off pieces to the bones and choke on them. It can be fatal so be careful.
- Flea, tick and parasite controls
- Nail clippers
- Treats – treats are great as rewards when you are trying to train your puppy.
Your puppy deserves the best. Treat you puppy as well as you would treat any loved one in your own home. Puppy’s have feelings too. How you nurture and treat your puppy will have a huge impact on their personality. It also plays a big role on how people friendly whey will become as advance further in their lives. So treat them well and these tender hearts will become you best friend. Provide your puppy with a happy home where cold noses, warm tummies, wet kisses and sweet puppy breath are always welcome.