Do You Suffer From Wrinkles?
SLOWING DOWN YOUR AGE PROCESSING NATURALLY
The Most Important Secrets
You Must Learn
In Order to Look and Feel Great
Do You Suffer From Wrinkles?
“Learn How to Slow Your Age Processing By Reducing Your Wrinkles Naturally”
Did You Know…?
Though some wrinkles are temporary, they may become deeper and more permanent due to ageing.
What are wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a by-product of the aging process. Skin ages all over the body. The skin cells divide slowly, and the inner layer, called the dermis, begins to thin. The protein which causes skin to stretch and collagen fibers (the major structural proteins in the skin), which support the outer layer, loosen and unravel, causing lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and spots) on the surface of your face and body.
How do you know if you are developing wrinkles on your face?
- You begin to notice lines on your face
- You’ll begin to notice creases on your facial skin
- You may notice sagging skin on your face
What areas of your face are the most affected by wrinkles?
- Sensitive skin near the eyes
What causes people to have wrinkles?
Wrinkles occur from smiling, frowning, squinting, and other habitual facial expressions. These muscle contractions cause wrinkles to become more prominent. Other things that cause wrinkles are the following:
- Smoking - Smoking causes wrinkles, lines and age spots
- Skin type - People with light-colored skin and blue eyes are more at risk to sun damage)
- Heredity - Some families carry it in the genes and tend to wrinkle more than others)
- Hairstyle – You’re more prone to wrinkles if you expose yourself to the sun. If you are able to pick hairstyles that covered the skin and protect you from the sun.
- How you dress - The more your skins is exposed to the sun the higher your chances of wrinkling. Pick your clothes wisely. Protect yourself from wrinkles and sunburns.
- Exposure to sun - Over the years (all the tanning you did over the years will eventually catch up to you, so think twice if you’re out in the sun and you’re tempted to put on tanning oil with barely any protection. The sun is the number reason why people get wrinkles.
- The way you sleep - The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) cautions that sleeping in certain positions night after night leads to "sleep lines" -- wrinkles that become fixed into the surface of the skin and do not disappear once you are up. Sleeping on your side increases wrinkles on cheeks and chin, while sleeping facedown gives you a furrowed brow. To reduce wrinkle formation, the AAD suggests to sleep on your back.
What can I do to rid or reduce wrinkles – the natural way?
- Vitamin A Acid (tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova) - Vitamin A Acidis a great way to slow the age process. It has has been proven and effective to help various signs of aging, such as mottled pigmentation, roughness, and wrinkling.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids - These are "fruit acids" and include glycolic and lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids are known to improve and slow down the aging process. These natural fruit acids lift away the top layer of dead skin cells, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes. New evidence shows that in higher concentrations, AHAs may help stimulate collagen production.
- Antioxidants – helps reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Vitamins A– helps reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C has many benefits. It can increase collagen production, protect against damage from UVA and UVB rays, correct pigmentation problems, and improve inflammatory skin conditions. The key, however, you need to use the right type of vitamin C. Use L-ascorbic acid because it is the most potent for wrinkle reduction and prevention of wrinkles.
- Vitamins E– helps reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Beta-carotene– helps reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Sun protection creams and sprays– SPF 30 or higher should be uses when you go outside especially in the summer when the sun is strongest.
- Quit Smoking– If you smoke then QUIT. Smoking causes wrinkles and age spots.
- Sleep on your back – helps avoid sleep line wrinkles
- Eat Salmon - Salmon along with other cold-water fish is a great source of protein. Salmon and other cold-water fish help your body maintain young looking skin because it has a fatty acid known as omega-3. Fatty acids nourish skin and keep it plump and youthful, helping to reduce wrinkles.
- Don’t squint – Squinting causes wrinkles
- Cocoa- Cocoa containing high levels of two dietary flavonols (epicatchin and catechin) protect the skin from sun damage, improves circulation to skin cells, affected hydration, and makes the skin look and feel smoother.
- Avoid using soap on your face - tap water strips the skin of its natural oils and moisture that protect against your face against wrinkles. Wash them off too often, and you wash away the protection on your face that prevents wrinkles. Avoid regular soap on your face and use a facial cleanser instead of soap.
- Eat soy- Soy improves the skin's structure and firmness.
- Get Sleep– People who do not get enough of sleep are more prone to wrinkles.