Many individuals are working at home using the internet as their main tools for their source of income. Why are so many people leaving their office jobs and starting their own home base business?
I will tell you why because:
1. You are the boss. You are in charge. No more taking orders from someone else (not those kinds of orders anyway!). No more meetings, no more paper work, no more sacrificing yourself for the good of the company. Instead, you just research your ideas - things you are genuinely interested in or passionate about - create your products, market them, and keep all the profits from them.
2. There is no physical product to manufacture and nothing to deliver. You do not need to build a small business in a mall or outdoor area. You do not need a fleet of delivery vehicles. At its heart, the infoproducts business just means transferring files (electrons!) between two computers.
3. Your products cost nothing to generate. Informational products are put together one by one from basic raw materials. In addition, raw materials cost money. Nevertheless, infoproducts come out of your brain, and once created, can be downloaded a million times just as easily as once at no extra cost. Therefore, you get to keep every penny on every single one you sell! It is like being given permission to photocopy money. Welcome to the future!
4. You do not have to be around to take the orders. Your business runs day and night, all year round. Your website does everything. Everything can be put on your web site!
5. You can be unique. You do not have to promote the same products or opportunities as everyone else. Too many people think that by signing up for an affiliate program and advertising a "cookie-cutter" website they will soon be rolling in cash. Not true . The best affiliates try to be different. In addition, the people who create their own products do best of all.
6. Your market is the whole world. To give you an idea of what this means, think about this. Last August on one search, engine (Overture), there were 170,161 searches for information on "home business" and 230,583 searches for "work at home". Nearly half-a-million queries on one search engine! Try the same thing for your area of interest. Think of a few keywords and enter them in the keyword suggestion tool on Overture. com. At the top of the search returns page, you will see the total number of searches there have been for that keyword or phrase in the last month. You will be impressed! Now factor in all the searches on Google, AltaVista, Yahoo, Excite, Lycos...and consider that search engines account for less than 10% of all website referrals.
7. You can run the whole business from home. You do not need offices or expensive retail space. Instead of getting up before dawn, commuting to and from work (and all the stress that entails) and not getting home until after dark, you simply get up, walk downstairs, brew the coffee and you're there. Use the hours you save to relax, be with your family or friends, or catch up on all the chores you never have time to do.
8. You do not need employees. No problems with sick leave, unions, hiring or firing. When you need to, you can find people on the Web to do the things you cannot.
9. You can set up your own affiliate program and have hundreds or thousands of other websites advertising and selling your products for you all around the world. In addition, you only pay these people when they make a sale.
I bet you want to begin your home base business now! It is not hard. All you need is a niche’, a hot market, time, a little money and dedication