1. TWEET--I said I would never enter the twittersphere, but sales are way up and people there are kind. They retweet your info--very helpful.
2. Set up separate pages on your book blog for each title.
3. Run giveaways on your blog and on goodreads.
4. Join blog tours.
5. Be sure to contact authors Roast and Toast at this address:
http://authorroastandtoast.blogspot.com/ My Stairs of Sand beach party is being held today.
Please drop by and comment. It's hilarious and very helpful.
6. Find an independent book store that will allow you to do a reading and maybe consignment sales.
7. Have book marks made for your book or make them yourself (easy) and CARRY them with you. Give out at every opportunity.
8. Don't be afraid to pitch your book.
9. Have fun.
10. Send books to the library of the locale of your book to gain readership!