Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Remember the Children
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
By Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Last edited: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
Fourth of July Fireworks, Floods
Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
Golden Corral Celebrates
Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
One Life Was Saved: MINE
Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
>> View all 54
What are YOU thank.FULL for this Thanksgiving?
Image © 2011, Karla Dorman
Thanksgiving isn't just about the turkey and food (although it is an important part). Some don't have that luxury.
It's about being with loved ones. Try to get along, even if just for one day. Remember those who can't join us at the table.
It's about family and friends. Some aren't as fortunate as you. They'd give anything to have someone in their lives. Someone to hug. Someone to talk to. Someone to listen.
It's about counting blessings. Just waking up is enough reason to be FULL.
Remember to give thanks for everything. IN everything. Every day. Be grateful for what you have and for what you are going to receive. Surprise someone with a good deed, just because.
You are a blessing. Bless others.
You are a miracle. Be the miracle for someone who needs one.
Laugh, often. Love, always. Be thank.FULL.
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thank.FULL for YOU.
© 2011, Karla Dorman
Reader Reviews for
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A beautiful message Karla, hope your day was filled with family and friends.
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by John Domino
|Well said Karla. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!|
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Dear Karla I'm FULL of THANKS for you and yours and so many other things too countless to list. May you Karen your family and friends enjoy this special day as we recognize that everyday is THANKSGIVING. < < < <HUGS>>>Mikii|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, your message is one that most of us tend to overlook -- that Thanksgiving should be an every day event for us -- giving thanks for each day's blessings routinely rather than one day each year -- may your Thanksgiving day and every day be filled with joy, love and peace my dear friend -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Sage advice for this Thanksgiving time, Karla; well done! I am thankful for YOU and so many other things! I am indeed blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving to you; I love you!
(((HUGS))) As always, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D