· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· The Women of Afghanistan Under the Taliban
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· Neither Afghan nor Islam
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· Iíll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
"Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots" is coauthored by Rosemarie and James Skaine and appeared in _The Hottel-Keller Voice_ Newsletter, March 1995, pp. 7,8.
"A trip back to his roots is what Warren V. Keller, 94 (1554y-c, page 1045) took in May and June 1994 when he visited the Keller Homestead in Virginia, his mother's birthplace in Southside, West Virginia and his father's birthplace in New Amsterdam, Indiana."
The Hottel Keller Newsletter Logo
Hottel-Keller Memorial, Inc., Page from the Past
Reader Reviews for
"Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Truly fascinating story ... enjoyed immensely!!