After Christmas Be Alert for Telltale Signs of a Cheating Husband’s Affair
“A cheating husband can be exposed by the Christmas gifts he gives or receives,” says Ruth Houston, infidelity expert and author of “Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs. “During the three weeks after Christmas, a wife who suspects her husband of infidelity can find several telltale signs which confirm that he’s having an affair.”
Houston advises wives who suspect their husbands of cheating to be alert for the following gift-related telltale signs:
- A hidden gift discovered before Christmas that has now disappeared but wasn’t given to you. If no one else in the family received it, who did he give it to?
- Receipts for the purchase of 2 identical gifts. You received one, but who did he give the other one to?
- Thank you note or e-mail from a female for gifts of which you have no knowledge.
- Gifts of a personal nature given to him by a female business acquaintance or casual female friend.
- Expensive gift items that suddenly appear after Christmas, which he tries to pass off as gifts he purchased for himself. Can he produce a receipt or sales slip for the suspicious gift?
- Credit card statements that arrive after Christmas showing unusual charges made at jewelry stores or women’s specialty shops for gifts you didn’t personally receive. Who received the $200 worth of merchandise from Victoria’s Secret?
Says Houston, If a husband is really cheating on his wife, there will be dozens of other corroborating signs just waiting to be found. Knowing what to look for is the key.”
Thanks to Houston’s book “Is He Cheating on You?, ” a wife no longer has to be the “last to know.” To receive a FREE Tip Sheet which describes each of the 21 Categories of Telltale Signs, send an e-mail to InfidelityInfo.gmail.com with “21 categories” in the subject line. Or visit www.Is-He-Cheating-On-You.com for more information on the cheating husbands or signs of infidelity.
Ruth Houston is the author of “Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs – a comprehensive guidebook which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. For more information, visit the Press Room at http://www.Is-He-Cheating-On-You.com
To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston call 718 592-6039 or e-mail her at InfidelityExpert.gmail.com