40 Things a Man Must Know About Life, Love and Women
edited: Friday, October 28, 2005
By Gillis Triplett
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2005
Become a Fan
Smart men understand that they must be prepared for life, love and women. These 40 nuggets of wisdom provide you with the necessary information you’ll need to live and enjoy life to the fullest. Share these vital insights with every man you know. They will forever thank you!
1. Bad decisions have ruined many a man’s life. You can avoid heart piercing regret by thinking things through before you act.
2. A fundamental understanding of the female psyche is a must for all men – this information will save you much heartache and pain.
3. Unfortunately, the world is filled with females who will dash your dreams and ruin your life. Therefore choose your mate wisely.
4. No matter what it looks like, in the end you will always reap what sow. Always!
5. Learn the difference between true love and pure lust as early in life as possible. This crucial info will help you avoid sex traps.
6. If a woman walks out of your life, LET HER GO!
7. We live in a different day: economically, globally, politically and socially. How things are today are not like they were ten or twenty years ago. Don’t live based on yesterday’s information. Know your history, but live in the future.
8. Many females harbor anger and malice against the entire male gender. They seek out vengeance by putting nice men through the: divorce, domestic violence, family and child support courts. Learn how to recognize these females lest you become the next recipient of their cunning unforgiving wrath – Exclamation point!
9. Be chivalrous in victory and gracious in defeat.
10. Don’t allow negative people to creep into your life. They thrive on stunting the growth of others with their fatalistic pessimism. You have too much to live for, stay away from their negativity!
11. Learn how to hear and know God’s voice. He’s a great conversationalist and His wisdom will astound you.
12. It is better to have a broken engagement, than to go from one flesh to torn flesh.
13. Be quick to hear and slow to speak; know when to talk and when to listen. Obey these laws and you will go far in life.
14. It’s the law of nature; the alpha male always gets the girl. Don’t whine about it. Stand up, girt your loins like a man and become an alpha male!
15. Never make friends with an angry woman, NEVER!
16. Become intimately familiar with first and greatest Commandment of all Commandments.
17. Every female who claims to believe in God IS NOT telling the truth! Know how to discern the difference or you will pay dearly.
18. Sex is not a sport and females are not trophies. Treat the opposite sex with respect and honor – your life will be blessed!
19. If a she lies to you once, shame on her, if she lies to you twice, shame on you. A third time and you are a glutton for punishment.
20. If you hate your job, find another one and then resign.
21. Learn how to bounce back from setbacks, failures and losses.
22. Condoms do not constitute “Safe sex.” They never have and they never will.
23. Don’t tell a woman you love her unless you truly mean it.
24. Learn how to pray to get results.
25. Know how to respond properly when people treat you bad.
26. Never put your trust in an untrustworthy woman, NEVER!
27. You control your destiny. Do it with the utmost planning, execution and passion.
28. You cannot change people, SO STOP TRYING!
29. If you are unhappy with your life, don’t complain, change it!
30. If you don’t know the fundamentals of acquiring and maintaining wealth – stop what you’re doing and LEARN THEM NOW!
31. Know how to respond when people let you down.
32. Sin is pleasurable for a season, but when that season is over, know this for a certainty; you are going to pay dearly!
33. Right or wrong, true or false, good or bad, people are always going to have opinions about you. Don’t be moved by their words.
34. All real men know how to walk away and save face. It’s a clear sign that they have reached true manhood
35. Know the art of communication frontward and backwards; it becomes a valuable commodity in love and marriage.
36. Don’t play games with a female’s emotions or feelings. You could damage her psyche for life and some other man will pay dearly for your indiscretions
37. Women who swear and use curse words make for abrasive and contentious spouses. Don’t date or marry them, just walk away.
38. When times get tough and pressure becomes unbearable, remember this irrefutable truth… storms NEVER last forever.
39. There are certain things in life that you cannot change, accept that truth and STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THEM!
40.0 If you don’t believe in God, heaven or hell, you better be right!
Web Site: Author & Teacher
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Richard Dauben (Reader)
|Well, I must say that this is about the best advice I've read about MEN! "Right On"! It's like being led from the Jungles of Sanpaku, to life saving. I'm a male who has struggled most of my life to understand what this life is about and the best way to express it is to answer the question, when asked by many, is, "Why do you ride a Harley"? "I Live to Ride and Ride to Live". I treat riding with the utmost RESPECT, enjoying the beauty of it all, the fun, companionship. I know the limits and respect them, understanding the full purpose of it! This article tells the truth and beauty is truth, a man cannot love another unless he loves himself, is his own best friend, then and only then can he be a friend to a women and treat her with Respect, Dignity, Honor, Integrity, and Love. "When she drives it's because I'm tired or busy, when I drive it's because we are going somewhere together, and she likes to see the view, or be taken care of".|
|Reviewed by cathy Soles (Reader)
|Not quite as good as the 40 things women should know.
it lacks the revealing of truth that I experienced reading the things women should know. Such as... sex: a real man does not ask for sex but does let the woman know that he is attracted to her. Where are the strong limits like the ones you set for the women? Men need these even more so than the women, so they can be the guide that God desires a honorable to be for an honorable woman.
|Reviewed by Annette Hendrix Williams
|Don't stop here, folks. Read the forty things that he says to women about men.|
|Reviewed by Donald Beaulieu
|Terrific work. Too bad, too many of us catch on after the crash. Yes, Abdullahi, you are correct. I'm sure there are a few more we can come up with. But, this is surely a "hell" of a start.|
|Reviewed by Jibril Mohamed
|Lots of truths and expert observations. Let's keep the list growing. Thanks|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Christian Nseka
|Nice article with some useful info.|