Recent articles by
• I Believe There Is Life After Death
• Living With Alzheimers Disease, Jan 29, 2013
• The Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem On Palm Sunday
• Just AThought About God ,By Jack Baggaley
• Understanding Creation, By Jack Baggaley
• Thoughts About Mothers Day - May 9 , 2010
• It Is The Season For Giving , Sharing And Family Time
• An Up Date On My Husband's Condition
• An Emergency Situation, We need your Prayers
• Advances In Treating Alzheimers
• A Family Gathering on Easter, April 12, 2009
• The Song Taps , Written During The Civil War
>> View all
A Special Prayer Request
by MaryGrace Patterson
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Saturday, April 14, 2007
Posted: Friday, April 06, 2007
Become a Fan
EVERY ONE,, Please pray for a little boy named, Jason, who plays little league baseball with my grandson.
Jason is small for his nine years of age. He tries very hard to hit and catch the ball, as his little body twitches and jerks involuntairly.
He has just been diagnoised with Torrets Syndrome at All Childrens Hospital in St Petersberg. The chief neurologist has ordered an MRI of his brain, as there is a big possibility he has a brain tumor.
Jason is unaware of his medical condition. He attends practice and games when he's able too. The coaching staff and his fellow team mates encourage him as much as they can
Please pray for him , his family and the Doctors who will be treating him.
MANY THANKS , AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Little Jason is in my prayers, thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Little Jason is in my prayers; God be with this special little boy! Thanks for letting me know!
((((HUGS)))) and much love, your friend in Tx., Karen Lynn. :( >tears! <