· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· The Planter Newspaper Aug 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
By Amy Sellers
Last edited: Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Posted: Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
>> View all 14
WTLN ORLANDO AM 950 Radio Personality Lee Brandel interviews Amy Sellers, Founder of the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assisting children and families affected by AUTISM.
An important Public Service Announcement and radio interview was recorded today with Lee Brandel and Amy Sellers. The 20 minute recorded interview will be played on Salem Communications AM Radio Stations: 950 AM and 1520 AM. The interview will also be made into brief service announcements adding AUTISM AWARENESS to people of Central Florida.
More about Lee Brandel:
Co-host of the Lee and Friends
Local Church Program
Lee is host of the 'Lee and Friends' show from 6:00 to 9:00. His love of Scripture and passion for the community serve as a daily inspiration for his listeners as they begin their workdays.
Born in Buffalo, New York, Lee accepted Christ as his personal Savior in 1966. He moved to the Orlando area in May of 1977. He is married to Darlene, who works at Salem Communications as well.
Lee began his broadcast career in 1972 in Buffalo, before moving to Orlando and coming to AM950 WTLN in October of 1981. Lee is one of a few people in Orlando radio to be on the same station for over 25 years, and to host a morning program for over 15 years!
He has proven proficient in every aspect of radio, from production to programming. In addition to morning host, and Program/Operations Director, Lee works with the sales department and Local Churches.
“I have really enjoyed Lee’s humor, the depth of his personal integrity, his spiritual maturity and his work ethic. It doesn’t take long to develop a trusting relationship with Lee. He has been very helpful and customer minded with the business we have placed with AM950 WTLN.” G. Wallace Meyer, Director Community Relations, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
“Lee Brandel has not only blessed us with his special talents in taping and editing our radio program, he has blessed us spiritually. He is very dedicated and gives more than a hundred percent. No matter what the task, he finds a way to accomplish it. We are truly blessed to know him.” “Granny,” Judy Elliott, Freckles and Freddy Ministry
407-682-9494 ext 150
Reader Reviews for
"WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|You are one dedicated lady my friend, all for a great cause. I admire your spirit!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|1966...ENGLAND WON THE WORLD CUP TOO!!!!!
Keep moving upwards and forwards....