· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· The Planter Newspaper Aug 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
By Amy Sellers
Last edited: Monday, May 14, 2007
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
>> View all 14
Live Radio Interview with Frank Truatt and Amy Sellers.
Thursday 5/13/2002 at 7:15am EST. Frank Truatt, host of the Frank Truatt Morning Show with the Q-11 News Team will ask Amy Sellers about the early warning signs of Autism.
To learn more about WTBQ Radio Station go to: www.wtbq.com
To learn more about Amy Sellers and her ASK ABOUT AUTISM public service campaign go to: www.AmySellers.com
Click to listen:Ask About AUTISM.wav
-Click here, to download Ask About AUTISM.wav
Reader Reviews for
"WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show "
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Keep flying higher and higher Amy...|
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|What a wonderful person and advocate you are for a great cause! I admire your spirit!
|Reviewed by d. krusky
|Amy, a very clear message, very well articulated!! Easy to hear and understand!! Great work!!