Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. -1 Chronicles 16:23
Dear Father in Heaven,
- Bless you for this day and for Your unfailing love.
- Bless you for ALL You have given me; for ALL my accomplishments are attributed to Your divine grace and mercy.
- Bless you for that which I have lost, for it was never mine to begin with and You have blessed me with it for a season.
- Bless you for the good times and for the trials that teaches me perseverance.
- Bless you for being so magnificence and powerful that the world and the universe proclaims Your glory.
- Bless you for being so big and yet You are in the details. A single sparrow cannot fall to the ground without Your knowledge.
- Bless you for loving me when I am in alignment to Your will and for when I am rebellious, for your love is unconditional.
- Bless you for revealing to me that by myself, I can do nothing – but by Your blessings and grace I can do anything.
- Bless you for showing me time and time again throughout my life that “Nothing is too hard for You”.
- Bless you and thank You for Your friendship, which I value more than anything that this world could ever offer me.
Lord, thank you for your continuing blessings and mercies, which are renewed each and every day. Please draw me close to you during this time of Thanksgiving, so I may rest in your presences. It is during this rest that I shall reflect on your creative beauty and magnificence.
Please direct my path. May the words that proceed from my mouth be divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit and in accordance to Your will. Allow for my actions and thoughts to be in alignment to Your divine providence. Use me in a manner to provide hope to the lost, mercy to those needing forgiveness, encouragement to the lowly, and a beacon of truth and uncompromising boldness to those who have been lied to.
Lord, please use me as a tool in your hands to make a difference for Your Kingdom, for Your glory and honor.
This I ask in Jesus' Name. AMEN