Some of the articles that I have researched and posted on my website and in the Twilight Zone USA newsletter were written by a woman called Devvy Kidd (she does not use her last name on her website) or other journalists that contribute to her website NewsWithViews. Devvy Kidd is a journalist, lecturer, and author. She is the founder and director of, “Project On Winning Economic Reform (POWER).” She ran for Congress in California’s 2nd congressional district in 1994 as an American Independent Party nominee, receiving 15,619 votes and in the 1996 closed Republican primary, receiving 13,107 votes. Kidd left the GOP after this primary. She supports the Constitution Party, now in 2008 called the Independence Constitution Party. She has written articles for NewsWithViews and WorldNetDaily.
Devvy Kidd has supported the tax protester argument that the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution was not properly ratified, and the argument that the Seventeenth Amendment was not ratified.
Most of the articles and exposes posted by Devvy and her team have been right on target.
I am saddened however to see that she is jumping in with all the bigots and naysayers and becoming part of the fear mongering that we have had to live with for over seven years under the Bush administration…but I now understand why she is part of the chaos currently in motion with the historic Presidential race…
Every time I turn around they try to manipulate us...
I started realizing that she is very one-sided with her views when it comes to choosing the next Democratic Presidential candidate for either of the two major parties. And that is the way it should be when you have made a choice…however, most Americans are still out there waiting for someone else to do their job, choose the next Presidential candidate for them. She does not like any of them. This might have to do with the fact that she is positioning herself to possibly run again or maybe just supporting a candidate to run on a separate ticket for the Independence Constitution Party.
I am not saying this is a bad thing, but it should leave you in a position to think and question the motives in some of the articles you read…maybe about some of the accusations that are flying around about each of the candidates.
I am saying to stay away from this website unless you are good at sniffing through everything and separating the truth from the hype, lies and manipulation...
Judicial Watch published an article outing corruption of targeted political candidates, two of whom are running in the Presidential race, Senators Barack Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s names were included in this article called, “Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians for 2007,” which Devvy posted on her website.
I am just going to show you two of the quotes, since this has been the method of my madness for the past years. Who are these people running in the Democratic race for President, and what lies and truths have they been telling us…
Everyone should know by now who my candidate is…but for those of you that do not know, it’s Senator Barack Obama for hope and change in America and our World.
Now please remember the keywords I just wrote, HOPE and CHANGE…
I am now going to give you the quotes posted by Judicial Watch for both of these democratic candidates, of which NewsWithViews posted on its website.
Quote #1 Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY): In addition to her long and sordid ethics record, Senator Hillary Clinton took a lot of heat in 2007 – and rightly so – for blocking the release (of) her official White House records. Many suspect these records contain a treasure trove of information related to her role in a number of serious Clinton-era scandals. Moreover, in March 2007, Judicial Watch filed an ethics complaint against Senator Clinton for filing false financial disclosure forms with the U.S. Senate (again). And Hillary’s (Clinton) top campaign contributor, Norman Hsu, was exposed as a felon and a fugitive from justice in 2007. Hsu pleaded guilty to one count of grand theft for defrauding investors as part of a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme.
Quote #8 Senator Barack Obama (D-IL): A “Dishonorable Mention” last year, Senator Obama moved onto the “ten most wanted” list in 2007. In 2006, it was discovered that Obama was involved in a suspicious real estate deal with an indicted political fundraiser, Antoin “Tony” (Rezco) connections. It was reported that just two months after he joined the Senate, Obama purchased $50,000 worth of stock in speculative companies whose major investors were his biggest campaign contributors. One of the companies was a biotech concern that benefited from legislation Obama pushed just two weeks after the senator purchased $5,000 of the company’s shares. Obama was also nabbed conducting campaign business in his Senate office, a violation of federal law.
Now if everyone that read the two quotes above could be objective (which I think most Americans cannot) then this list would allow us the opportunity to complete further research and read what the truth really is about these stated allegations given by Judicial Watch, a non-profit organization that neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office (this is their statement).
This again is an example of corporate mainstream media, who wants the passionately ignorant to just read their blurbs and watch their news with little or no investigation into the accuracy or relevance of the accusations or information written or posted in these articles. Or are they just put into play to keep us busy again?
This is the media that caters to the majority of our population that is being manipulated and controlled either by their passionate ignorance or lack of education. Many of the people I am talking about have lived their working lives in our unions; which I have been a part of since 1979.
How do I know this? While checking into the background of Judicial Watch and how they started, Richard Mellon Scaife name popped up...
He is one of the American billionaires and newspaper publisher who was part of purchasing all the small news companies in America. His focus is to put a spin on the news that will turn Americans towards what corporate America wants, more money, more power...
During the same week more headlines that are planned to keep us busy, again, while the Bush regime continues with there evil plan to destroy the America we know and love:
Corporate Media News and the Bush Regime manipulation at play:
· New York Gov. Spitzer resigns amid sex scandal (after being ousted for paying for sex, another plan to keep us busy) where are we when it comes to ethics and morals?
· Ferraro steps down from Clinton finance committee (after making racist statements)
· Constant distracting issues in the Presidential race about feminism, race, religion, etc. (Americans have fun with this, it makes their day...)
· Southwest Grounds 43 Planes made by Boeing for Checks (Note: The U.S. Air Force gave the job to a European company that Boeing said broke the rules of the bid competition, now corporate media wants to find excuses for awarding this contract to another company because our planes are no good…Made in America)
· Jack Kevorkian...Liberty becomes him...RELEASED! (He was known as “Dr. Death” for participating in assisted suicides)
· Sex, Sports, Sitcoms, Reality shows, Hollywood stars exposes, etc... (Continuing to manipulate the ignorant and uneducated in our nation, keeping them happy and gossiping about their favorite subjects...)
· Shootings and bombings of innocent Americans by unknown crazy people...
· Admiral Resigns from Bush/Cheney Administration...why have many prominent military intelligence officers been resigning and retiring from the Bush administration?
Headline News by the citizens watching the truth in play: (NOT IN THE CORPORATE MEDIA NEWS)
- Congress actively investigating Bush/Cheney administration and the contempt citation Lawsuit actively in play now...filed by house general council...coming to a head right now in Congress...
- Bush/Cheney Administration continues to submit thousands of new legislations to be signed by Congress...and continues to sign legislation without Congress' vote or approval...
- $35 billion Air Force contract awarded to European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. and Northrop Grumman Corp. for aerial refueling tankers, instead of Boeing, out sourcing our jobs and security again...Air Force officials will testify before House and Senate committees today.
- CEO’s walking away with huge amounts of money/benefit packages while their Companies tank...companies are going under for foreclosures of homes...Citicorp is just one...employees losing their jobs…
- Federal loans are down and foreclosures of homes are in the millions in America...
- The New World Disorder…Analysts predict dollar collapse is inevitable and will result in the new currency, “Amero.”
- Mexican army continuing to invade our country killing thousands of Americans…recent report states 48,000 American families, men, women and children murdered by Mexican illegals (drug pushers and Mexican army) by Mexican illegals since September 2001…pictures of the murdered people and how they were killed are on YouTube.com.
- Blackwater USA military no-bid contractors...not covered under our Federal laws...is being sued for not paying federal income tax...they use our money to train employees to be malica forces…this is to control the American public…NO, you are not exempt…
- Government Reports Warn Planners on Sea-Rise Threat to U.S. Coasts...a rise in sea levels and other changes fueled by global warming threaten roads, rail lines, ports, airports and other important infrastructure…over 3 Trillion dollars is going to the false flag wars every year since September 2001…(were is this money coming from?)
- Pentagon cancels release of controversial Iraq report...the Pentagon on Wednesday canceled plans for broad public release of a study that found no pre-Iraq war link between late Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and the al Qaida terrorist network. Current government actively pushing to start another false flag war in IRAN…
- Health Care system in America manipulated by the foreign pharmaceutical companies...thus the flues this year which will not go away…
- Expanding the 1910 man act...federalizing prostitution type of crimes…possibly to become legal...more fun for Americans…
- Infiltrating Our Police Departments with FBI and paid Blackwater USA military no-bid contractors...not covered under our Federal laws...to activate a police state all over our nation upon the next false flag event (like September 11, 2001) that occurs on American soil…
- Torture, water-boarding, etc. of US citizens in prisons built by no-bid Halliburton contractors, a USA Corp...hired by Bush regime to incarcerate anyone speaking against our government…already started after 2001 with mainstream journalist, bio-chemists, military intelligence, etc…
- Killing of hundreds of thousands of families, men, women, and children in Iraq...close to 4000 U.S. Military personnel sacrificed and 1,185,800 slaughtered Iraqis for no reason at ALL and continuing... (Today’s report – Killing still surging, 39 civilian Iraqis per day slain).
- Economy - Oil prices and food increasing to an amount that middle class will soon not be able to afford, and the poor to start dying from starvation...or maybe going to prostitution to be able to buy food...
- Truck drivers to stop making deliveries because of excessive diesel fuel prices in America...reports across our nation from the truck drivers…
- Admirals/Generals endorse Senator Barack Obama Today... (They stated that he (Barack) was right not to endorse the Iraq War)…why have many prominent military intelligence officers been resigning and retiring from the Bush administration?
- Wars continuing to be facilitated by the Bush/Cheney Administration... (Watch for Iran War, this is going to be another false flag war...the reports from corporate media news stations are lies)
- Homeschoolers' setback sends shock waves through state of California...parents to be arrested if they do not put their children in a public school…new legislation up for approval and signatures…
- National Dragnet Is a Click Away...March 6, 2008, Washington Post
- Case renews debate on vaccine-autism link...March 5, 2008, CNN/Associated Press
Here we go again, trying to connect the dots…
Through all of this I have been watching my Carpenters union...and their reactions, or lack of reaction...
I have stood back and watched as our unions all over America that have been following in the footsteps of our government for years. Meanwhile, our members dutifully wait for our leader(s) to give us direction…
This sounds a lot like what many of the citizens in America are doing...looking the other way, waiting... A big portion of middle class America are blue-collar workers...in construction, manufacturing, industry, etc...Most of these jobs have been out-sourced for years to other countries by NAFTA. Yes, even construction jobs…
My intentions here are not to presume to have the answers. Yet, I continue to get comments from my brothers and sisters in my union all over the U.S. “Why are we (UBC Carpenters) still waiting for the Chicago Carpenters to catch up to the rest of America?”
Here are just two excerpts from sister carpenters:
“I will acknowledge that there are areas where we will not succeed until the old obstacles or walls "retire" and new diverse leaders come in; such as CHICAGO and KANSAS CITY!”
“We have a local here that I say is about 70% African American. It happens to be a local that is paid a lesser rate because it is a housing local, not commercial. Almost ALL of the women and men of color that come in through the pre-apprentice programs are assigned to that local. They don't get the same elective of being assigned to the local in their area like most of the white apprentices. The leadership of that local is 100% white. Go figure. This, in one the largest unionized cities on the east coast. Most members are just glad to be working.”
So…can someone please tell me, is our Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters really allowing the hiring of thousands of illegal Mexican’s and others by our union contractors in our Region (81 counties)? Or should we even go there?
Is our union supporting these illegals that are hired by the union Contractors in our jurisdiction, at our carpenter local union halls, allowing them to work and put money into our coffers? What about the money that is paid into Social Security and Medicare by the illegal aliens; this money is given to the U.S., the illegal’s will never get the benefit of this money if their applications are approved or not?
Are they being promised pensions from our carpenter unions when they retire? Something like the wives and girlfriends that were allowed to join our union back in the mid-1970s were told. This was done to fulfill the government’s affirmative action legislation on funded union government jobsites? And is this still happening today…YES!
Let’s all remember, our Unions learned from our Government. Have the union’s plans throughout America been the same as our current Government’s, to destroy middle-class America? Is this to keep our work force uneducated mindless robots, so that it will be easier for Power leaders to control us?
Statement included in an article written by Daneen G. Peterson, PhD, “There is no society that can indefinitely allow a relentless flood of illegal aliens to contravene its laws, violate its sovereign borders, overwhelm its infrastructures and social systems, and degrade employment opportunities for its own people, while the massiveness of the illegal invasion constantly degrades its way of life, culture and language. Why then is it happening here in America? You may think that the illegal alien protest rallies and school 'walkouts' were spontaneous eruptions but think again. They were carefully orchestrated by many, many people, groups and organizations that receive megabucks from unions, corporations and foundations and MOST IMPORTANTLY by an unexpressed agreement endorsed behind closed doors, by our government. Ask yourself why insanity reigns?”
So…can someone please tell me, why do I continue reading articles from all over our country about the corruption and greed that exists in our Carpenters union?
“Labor is in decline in the economic arena, there’s no doubt,” said Peter Francia, assistant professor of political science at East Carolina University and the author of “The Future of Organized Labor in American Politics.” “That doesn’t necessarily translate into politics.”
The union has endorsed Edwards, and the picnic area was littered with his signs. “It looks like a John Edwards rally,” crowed Bill Hyers, the campaign’s state director in Nevada. But the line at the table where members could register to vote and get a complimentary Edwards for president sticker was not nearly as long as the line for hot dogs. - - CNN Associate Producer Lauren Kornreich
In interviews with a dozen members, none said they knew the carpenters had endorsed Edwards. That includes me and many other brothers and sisters in our Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters.
Headlines from across our nation:
· Carpenters Union Blasts Democrats on Health Care - "What’s happened to the Democrats? One vote is all they could muster for a proposal that would have provided health care for over 3,000,000 low-income Californians that are currently uninsured," asked Daniel M. Curtin, Director of the California Conference of Carpenters.
· Carpenters Union hired homeless to picket - A few months ago, D.C.- area TV stations discovered that the United Brotherhood of Carpenters was paying (non-unionized) homeless people low wages ($8.00 per hour) to picket businesses, instead of unionized construction workers. - - MSNBC (Note: This sounds vaguely familiar...
· Mario a Carpenter in New Hampshire, RI, quote: I would think that they would be more interested in the candidate that would be best for the housing market rather than someone because of his "support for labor" and protectionist policies. This seems to be a short-sighted move on their part. (Note: This also sounds vaguely familiar...)
- Nails In Their Coffins - Even though its ranks are filled with bright and active blue-collar workers, the carpenters union has been unable to climb out of a 30-year-long quagmire of corruption. Several recent heads of the union's 25,000-member district council have faced corruption charges: Teddy Maritas disappeared and was presumed murdered in 1982 after he was indicted in a mob-bribery scheme; Paschal McGuinness was acquitted of corruption charges, but was forced to retire when federal prosecutors hit the union with a 1990 civil-racketeering case; Fred Devine was convicted of stealing more than $175,000 in union funds. - - Tim Robbins, December 4, 2007, Village Voice, New York
- Flood of Washington money in Iowa, Carpenters Support John Edwards for President – John Edwards, who is running in large part on a recently adopted campaign platform of taking on the big corporate interests in Washington, is relying on a former aide to run an unregulated 527 operating outside campaign finance limits to support his candidacy. Even as he was decrying such influence last week, his former campaign manager was spending $750,000 on television ads in Iowa. If Edwards can’t stand up to his own former aides how can he stand up to the special interests in Washington? Nick Baldick, who ran his campaign in 2004 and was on the campaign’s payroll, as recently as June, is now running Alliance for a New America. The Alliance for a New America has spent $1.5 million to help Edwards in Iowa, while the group Working for Working Americans, funded by the Carpenters Union, has spent more than $500,000 supporting Edwards, bringing the total spent on his behalf in Iowa to $2 million. - - David Plouffe, carpenter, December 29, 2007
- Bob The Builder -Union Carpenters For Obama – This is where we should be... - Yvonne and Bob, February 15, 2008
- Change to Win labor federation endorses Barack Obama for president - The new Change to Win labor federation gave its first presidential endorsement to Democratic Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday, saying its six-million members could help push him over the top and into the general election as the Democratic nominee. – February 22, 2008, WASHINGTON
Three Unions not backing Obama are the Laborers' International Union of North America, the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the United Farm Workers of America.
So…can someone please tell me, is our Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters really allowing the hiring of thousands of illegal Mexican’s and others by our union contractors in our Region (81 counties)? Or should we even go there?
Is our union supporting these so called illegals that are hired by the union Contractors in our jurisdiction, at our carpenter local union halls, allowing them to work and put money into our coffers? What about the money that is paid into Social Security and Medicare by the illegal aliens; this money is given to the U.S., the illegal’s will never get the benefit of this money if their applications are approved or not?
Are they being promised pensions from our carpenter unions when they retire? Something like the wives and girlfriends that were allowed to join our union back in the mid-1970s were told. This was done to fulfill the government’s affirmative action legislation on funded union government jobsites? And is this still happening today?
And where is the money coming from to give these women our pension money?
And why is it that our Executive Branch receives two pensions, who exactly approved this procedure and why?
Is our union still paying non-union people to picket, while we have 50% unemployment in our union?
The corruption continues, just with new people now being manipulated…the illegals. I would like to let you in on a little known fact, everyone living in the United States is considered illegal today...until they can prove they are not illegal...the burden of proof is on you.
Did you know that even American Indians are now considered illegal until they can prove citizenship? - Article in AARP, March 2008. What next, YOU?
So let’s stop and think...is the New American Century plan for our unions diversify our workforce by out-sourcing our union brothers and sisters jobs to illegals and other countries? I have heard many times from my brother carpenters that we need more people coming into our union to fatten our coffers for Health, Welfare, and Pension...is this the way they are fattening our coffers, to secure our future by supporting the illegals to take our jobs, instead of the illegals waiting for legalization into our country per our current draconian Immigration laws that are now in place? Is this showing favoritism again or is this showing humanitarianism?
What happened to hiring Americans, union brothers and sisters, already here, citizens who are out of work, hungry and need jobs to support them and their families? Why are our brothers and sisters not standing up and fighting for this?
Are we part of the destruction of the Economy and our Independence by keeping silent?
Why is our union supporting the purchase of goods from China and other countries? Why have we not heard of the destruction of our future jobs being out-sourced to other countries...what’s going on?
All the goods we now purchase in America sounds like a good deal for China. But are cheap sneakers at Wal-Mart really worth the damage being done to the most successful middle class ever built in world history, “America”? Are we willing to give up the U.S. Constitution and the life we have enjoyed for 230 years?
Will we be able to endure a middle class squeezed by the NAFTA market that is evolving into a European-style North American Union dominated by the Chinese.
Or did our unions really tell us all this and nobody was listening…?
Is this part of the manipulation and control of the American union (service) worker, the uneducated and passionately ignorant public, the blue collar worker...so that the elitist, men and women in POWER in our government and our unions can continue to have the Power and Control of more of our money and making legislation go their way, whether it’s good for the citizens or not?
How far are you, the blue collar workers in America willing to twist your morals to accept what is happening to our unions and our nation?
Is this really the legacy we are willing to leave our children?
DO NOT PANIC...FIND OUT THE TRUTH FIRST...BEFORE BELIEVING ANYTHING!
HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF...THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!
I will leave you with these quotes:
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts -- not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
"When the representative body have lost the confidence of their constituents, when they have notoriously made sale of their most valuable rights, when they have assumed to themselves powers which the people never put into their hands, then indeed their continuing in office becomes dangerous." --Thomas Jefferson
"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair." --H.L. Mencken
My vote is for Senator Barack Obama, our hope for change and a future for us all!
That’s all for now folks...with hope, love, and peace for our future, Chris the Abducted Alien
All comments are welcomed on any of my commentaries, critical or non-critical on my website under Contact the Author.