I. My Out-of-Body-Experiences:
Let me divide my OOB experiences into four sections:
The TRANCE Phase
1. Lying on the right or left side with body in a crouching position
2. Recalling activities that happened on that day or previous days
3. Feeling the sense of drifting with a mildly awake mind
4. Jerking once
5. Moments of total silence
The PROJECTION Phase
7. Total darkness
8. "Mentally awake" but physical body is asleep
9. With eyes closed, sees "soul" detaching away from my body
10. "Soul" detaches slowly, starting from the feet and separating last off my head
11. A sensation of floating begins
The ALTERLIFE Phase
11. Seeing my physical body, sleeping on its side, from a distance
12. Realizing a new body very different in its composition and characteristics from my physical body
13. Seeing all physical objects in my room even in total darkness (clue of consciousness)
14. Conflicting fear of dying or coming back to life
15. Deciding to stay alive by fighting the fear of death.
The RETURN Phase
16. Trying to speak or call for help but no words come out of my mouth
17. Trying to move parts of the body but unable to do so
18. Silently shouting earnestly to trigger movements
19. One or two fingers start to wiggle
20. Sensation of numbness in areas where the whole body is resting
21. Awareness and assessment of the physical surroundings
22. Back to sleep in a comfortable position.
Out of Body or OOB experience is one of the general sleeping conditions categorized in my book as XYZ-syndrome. The X-syndrome is a sleeping condition related to the amount of sleepless time (e.g. insomnia). The Y-syndrome pertains to behavioral reactions manifested by an individual while sleeping (e.g. sleepwalking). And the Z-syndrome is a condition where an out-of-body experience takes place. It can be classified as astral projection, sleep paralysis, near-death experience, and other parallel events where the “soul turn spirit” leaves the physical body.
However, based from my various metaphysical experiences, the notion of soul or spirit is totally misinterpreted. Astral projection is an illusion created by a "dying mind" so to speak. The Z syndrome is nothing but a product of ones dream. It is simply a manifestation of dreaming.I have delved this syndrome for almost eight years and found out a conclusive result that soul doesn't exist.
On the other hand, some people do not understand that this type of syndrome is not a "game" and that there are always dangers attached to this illusion. And this we should understand: for every effect there is a cause. The effect of OOB is the cause of a delusional mind. And this mental condition is triggered by unusual conditions of the body and the surrounding environment. It can also be triggered by medications or drugs and lately, by using laboratoty machines where volunteers are tested in wake-up mode.
Remember too that there are common symptons and signs that trigger OOBs. Let me enumerate here some of the bodily signs that we need to know and fear when engaging into OOBx.
1. Trying to move particular parts of the body but you can't
2. Trying to speak or call out but no words come out of the mouth.
3. Numbness begin in areas where body is resting
4. Blood pressure and temperature begins to lower
5. Nose, ears, hands and legs begin to feel cold.
6. Skin color changes into pale bluish grey.
7. Muscles receive inadequate supplies of oxygen.
8. And if all these conditions continue, the heart will begin to stop
9. The lungs follow next
10. And then the brain starts to be delusional.
What are the symptons when you are in the dying stage?
... the answers can be found in the book: Creation by Laws