40 things I am learning on earth
edited: Tuesday, October 28, 2008
By D. Scott Arant
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Become a Fan
View this Article
Scott talks about things he is learning on this earth.
40 things I am learning on this earth…
1) That we are all born of God…but we are not always aware of this until we remember.
2) That we are all one…this is a derivative of item number one. We are not separate; although we are individual…we are all one.
3) God is love…unconditional in this love for us.
4) Heaven or the place where this God-Source resides is our true home. Earth is our learning place and God can be found here too. We are only separated in that we are in body form…where God is formless.
5) I have an ego, but I am not the ego. I am Spirit…I am one with God and God is one with me.
6) The ego is only my disguise on earth. It is my identification with that which seems separate from God.
7) That God has set up a network of helpers to help us along our soul’s progression and evolution. These workers can be human beings, and spiritual or formless beings of all kinds…angels, Spirit guides, etc.
8) God can and will speak to us through all things…humans, nature, dreams, guides, angels, books, and literally though any medium it desires.
9) That “hard” times, problems, challenges, etc. are here to make us strong and not meant for our ill…but our good-will.
10) That we are not to avoid problems, fears, hurts, or any emotion…all emotions are to be welcome as they will always lead us back to God even though they might feel constrictive in nature.
11) I am learning that my feelings are important…all of them are meant to be felt completely.
12) That we live many lifetimes in order to experience all that we can. The more experience we receive the more advanced we become as far as the evolutionary circle is concerned.
13) That we are to embrace all of life and every event, circumstance, as if it were divinely planned for us.
14) That the ego is not our enemy as it will identify issues that we need work on. It is a real friend even though it seems to be a foe at times.
15) That evil is only a polarity of good. Opposites are here on this plane to show us if anything…what it is we don’t like.
16) Most of our problems are not a result of an enemy or a Satan that is against us. We have the ego that fulfills this role without provocation from something else outside of ourselves.
17) Love is the real pathway to God.
18) We are eternal beings like God…for we are made in its image.
19) That this lifetime right now is you’re most important one.
20) That you can carry forward as it were some past life challenges into this present life.
21) To get in touch with the higher part of you, you must come to embrace unconditional love for yourself and others.
22) That forgiving yourself and others as they seemingly harms or hurt you undoes the ego in you.
23) That to forgive is actually the releasing of yourself even more than the releasing of others who have transgressed against you. Forgiveness is an act of God.
24) When we blame others, or anything, we are not taking personal responsibility for ourselves.
25) If you don’t like what you are experiencing in life, you can change it by a mere thought of something else you want.
26) Our thoughts are fecund with the creativity of God itself.
27) Truth does not need to be defended. Truth stands the test of time and eternity.
28) Our truths change with our experience.
29) Truth can only be realized and actuated by experience and not by mere knowledge.
30) Truth as it were is perceived through our senses and experience but is individual for every person. We all see a little differently which is good.
31) No one person has complete truth or ultimate truth…only parts and pieces of it.
32) Learn to laugh at yourself and others in a kind way. Your ego will want to take everything too personal.
33) You will make plenty of mistakes while walking on this earthly plane. It is a great teacher what we call experience.
34) Listening to our hearts will always lead us to truth and to God.
35) Every human being has a right to be here.
36) God does not make clones as we all have free will as one of its greatest gifts.
37) God loves diversity as all of mankind, vegetable, plant, insect and animal life show us this as well as the universe.
38) God is bigger than you can ever believe. Don’t put it in a box with your puny beliefs.
39) God can be found in all things, circumstances and events in ones life.
40) In the end…which is never a total ending…we always find God.