Meet fellow James Bond Lifestyle Agents on Facebook to exchange new information: http://bit.ly/dkI9qj
James Bond is a man of action, as all heroes are, but he is also a man of style, leasure and prosperity, checking into luxury resorts around the world in his off-time.
He's also knowledgeable on many subjects and under pressure he deosn't fold, he focuses. He can call up his talent at will and deliver on a deadline. Frear nor anger never controls him, thusly his reputation for being cool. He's often beat up, but never sick.
And he never breaths a word about giving up on his mission. He moves through challengers untill it's accomplished. Those are just some of the qualities of living the James Bond Lifestyle.
Hello, I'm Paul Kyriazi. I coined the term James Bond Lifestyle in 1998 when I produced the 90 minute cassette How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle and sold it on amazon and Ebay.
In 2002, it became a 230 page paper book, and I was invited to teach it a The Learning Annex and Spyfest on the Queen Mary.
In 2004, it became an 8 hour audio-book.This year, 2012 it became an expanded and updated 342 page kindle book.
Around 2009, the term 'James Bond Lifestyle' began to be used in media as an example of a prosperous lifestyle. No longer do I get the question: "Is your semianr about being a killer and womanizer?"
In 2010, The James Bond Lifestyle Seminar page started on Facebook page where all the JBLS Agents can meet. http://bit.ly/dkI9qj
Open to all men & women to have a look at, join in the conversation, watch video examples. Find out what living the James Bond Lifestyle is all about and upgrade your life.
This year 2012, the James Bond Lifestyle became expanded and upadated to a 342 page kindle book, also on iTunes and Barns & Noble.
Here are the 21 rules of the James Bond Lifestyle to follow and see immediate upgrade in your life:
1) I never run out of cash.
2) I accomplish, learn, give and enjoy something every day.
3) My base of operations is always clean and organized.
4) For challenges, I improvise, adapt and overcome.
5) I dress up; even at home alone.
6) I eat vegetables, fruit, drink water, exercise and sleep.
7) I carry enough cash and credit to operate efficiently.
8) I chose my contacts carefully and avoid villains.
9) I never give up, but I can change direction.
10) I'm not afraid to pay for what I want.
11) I get good value for my time and money.
12) I circulate all things good. The bad stops with me.
13) Everyone I meet benefits from the experience.
14) I am always early for meetings.
15) I edit out negative verbalizations.
16) On the job, I am always professional.
17) I am constantly learning by reading one book a week.
18) I tip freely like Bond.
19) My car is clean, filled up and ready to go.
20) I rent what I need and take mental possession of it.
21) I never run out of cash. (Repeated on purpose.)
See you on Facebook's James Bond Lifestyle Seminar, page: http://bit.ly/dkI9qj
How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle - KINDLE - Read 30 pages free. See the Table of Contents. Every subject you need to live the James Bond Lifestyle. http://amzn.to/wZ661f