· My Dog Is My Hero
· Where The Redwing Sings
· Through Katrina's Eyes, Poems from an Animal Rescuer's Soul
· Mystery of Madera Canyon
· Cemetery Island
· Gold River Canyon
· Curious Creatures - Wondrous Waifs, My Life with Animals
· The Easter Skunk
· The Dog At The Drive-Thru Window
· Home For The Holidays
· Two Bonded Street Orphans, In From The Cold
· A Survivor's Tale
· Pigs, Turtles, and Bugs!
· Gentle Cemetery Dog Finally Safe
· Freezing, Starving, and Scared
· A Home For The Holidays
· The Dog On The Tracks
· June is 'Adopt A Cat Month'
· I Am a Dog, Not a Thing
· Ghost Dog Rescued From Hot Dog Stand
· February is 'National Spay/Neuter Awareness' Month
· The 2014 Home 4 The Holidays Campaign
· Saving Our Canine Vets, This Veterans Day
· November is 'Adopt-A-Senior-Pet' Month
· National Pit Bull Awareness Day
· Keep Your Pets Safe This Halloween
· October is 'Adopt-A-Dog' Month
· Their Abysmal Fourth of July
· Rainy Day Walkabout
· My Buddy
· It's Pet Appreciation Week
· Another Lesson From A Dog
· Just Nature
· It's Poppy Time Once More
· Please Don't Worry So Much, H.P.
· Meatloaf Matlack
· A Walk With Dogs
· Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving Our Dogs
· The Daily Mews
· Where The Redwing Sings
· Another Review For Curious Creatures-Wondrous Waifs
· Recipient of the 2006 Merial Human-Animal Bond Award
· International Writing Award
· My Animal Book Wins an Award
Mr. Ed, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Reader Reviews for
"Puppy Saved From Trash"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Lily of Lough Neagh C. Dennis-Woosley
|Thank you for the link, honestly things never cease
to amaze me on the acts of mankind, blessings to this
man who saved this little waif...
I too saved one from my backyard it you haven't read it yet
My Maine coon I dubbed Might Quinn...
Love and Light
|Reviewed by Ruan Mills Burke
|Why aren't the sickos who starve these animals and then treat them as garbage prosecuted and at the very least heavily fined!
THANK GOD for the angels who saved these lucky ones and DEAR GOD for those poor little souls that were crushed!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|I see glasses half empty and half full. I am a positive thinker. If our public was truly educated on the health benefits of having a pet most everyone would be collecting them from the trash and treating them as treasure. We collect antiques and call them rusty old gold - man is so screwed up it is not even funny!
Bless the folks that rescue the pets and treat them with love and respect.
|Reviewed by JASMIN HORST SEILER
|The dark and light of our excistence is overwhelming sometimes, we need to learn to see better, as some, with the little light we have dont you think, I know you do, and bless you!|
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|One saved, many lost. Heartwarming story that doesn't happen very often.
|Reviewed by Annabel Sheila
|Aw! Helps renew my faith in human nature...I guess there truly are angels everywhere.....thanks for sharing, Ed.