A woman-owned small business, DonnaInk delivers federal contract management and development as well as procurement (proposal solutions and enhancement of client bandwidth) service support. Achieving Government objectives, through qualitative compliance, is one of our core values. DonnaInk strives to raise the performance bar by promoting a moral compass called upon by the President for 2009.
Business intelligence (BI) coupled with strength of transparency w/increased Web 2 | 3 bandwidth can be developed through a unique blend of promotional tools. We were speaking green initiative and measurable economics long before current upsets. Our unique solutions can include multi-tier marketing and public relations, diagnostics, SME/KE assistance with an original flair that is unique to each client we represent.
Ms. Quesinberry has an established literature | journalism presence as a reporter, OP ED contributor, published author (fiction | technical non-fiction), ghostwriter, copy and associate editor, poetess, etc.
Present creative endeavors:
1. Varied DonnaInk Products available at the DonnaInk Amazon Webstore.
2. Let the Music Play Its Tune (political intrigue) - finally revisiting this novel and reworking for publication.
3. Remote Viewing, A Beginner's Guide - under revision (instructional).
4. Stolen Lullabies and Secret Gifts, poetry chapbook.
Achievements, Certifications and Awards (non-comprehensive)
• B.S. Business Administration
• B.S. Computer Sciences
• Cert. International Affairs (Eastern Europe/Middle East)
• CNBC Live | Taped
• Compassionate Service Leader
• Court | Conference Reporter
• Dental Practice Management
• Drum | Majorette Awards
• Effective Task Performance
• Equestrian Awards
• Interpersonal Team Effectiveness
• Nominated Member Assoc. of Female Executives
• NSA 5000 Acquisitions Mgmt.
• Performance Warm-up
• Personal Best Professional Excellence
• Political Action Committee Achievement
• Spiritual Living Instructor
• Stenographic Achievement
• Technical Writer Certification
• Telepathy Training
• Telework Tech Assoc. Editor
• The Fourth Estate, Assoc. Editor
• Women in Mining
• Washington DC Government Business Examiner
• National Writing Examiner