I read an article in the Palm Beach Post the other day.
Headline: GOOGLE PUSHES FOR ACCESS TO PUBLIC RECORDS. The article stated the Internet company is trying to persuade federal agencies to use Google’s consulting and software services to make public records available to Web surfers on Google. One privacy expert warned that many files contain personal information, including Social Security numbers and medical records. I won’t dwell on this revelation, other than to say … WHAT ???
I subscribe to a service called Google Alert. Their slogan is “Your professional interests are monitored by Google Alert, the most powerful web alerting service available.” Okay… Whenever anything is published about Barbara Silkstone or 527 Naked Men & One Woman, I receive an Alert spelling out the content of the news article….Um hmm.
Following are recent Alerts I have received from Google, they speak for themselves:
- Laugh and cry at the adventures of Love Investigator Barbara Silkstone as 527 men willingly expose themselves.
- To counteract this reported lack of government knowledge in adults … Barbara Silkstone will present a program on her book.
- Can Women Take Viagra…FDA approved. This has been studied, and it has been found that if a woman takes Viagra, she very well can feel 527 Naked Men and One Woman by Barbara Silkstone.
- Poor art student who comes to New York on a grant, Barbara Silkstone will present a program on her book.
- In the coffeehouses of Isanbul last week Turks sipped their thick coffee with Barbara Silkstone.
- Barbara Silkstone will present a program on her book. Before any member is allowed in the pool they must be able to wet.
- Women, although it has been making the rounds as a sexual stimulant in some circles for some reason women take 527 Naked Men & One Woman by Barbara Silkstone.
These are all real Google Alerts.