Blogs by Sandra L Hartsell
Miracles of Jesus
4/21/2010 7:59:10 PM
[ Flag as Inappropriate ]
The miracles that Jesus performed were beautiful. This entry is the first miracle that Jesus did.
When he was come down fromt he mountain, great multitudes followed him. And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy cleansed. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
1. Who came down from the mountain?
2. Who did Jesus run into?
3. What did the Leper ask Jesus to do?
4. Did Jesus heal the Leper?
5. Did Jesus touch the Leper?
6. What is one thing that Jesus asked the man not to tell
7. Did Jesus pray for the Leper?
8. Who was the Leper suppose to shew himself to?
9. Did the Leper have faith in Jesus?
Post a Comment
More Blogs by Sandra L Hartsell
Miracles of Jesus - Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Nurtional Values for a Newborn - Friday, April 16, 2010
The wreck (continued) - Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Review of - Tuesday, March 03, 2009
8/18/08 - Monday, August 18, 2008
Update - Friday, April 25, 2008
The Wreck (continued) - Thursday, March 13, 2008
The Wreck (continued) - Friday, February 22, 2008
The Wreck - Friday, February 01, 2008
Just From Me - Monday, January 28, 2008