Blogs by Jill Eisnaugle
Forty-One Unique Marriage Proposal Ideas
11/16/2007 2:00:35 PM
As we enter the heart of the holiday season, many couples will be considering marriage. For those love-sappy souls in search of asking for a lifetime commitment, I offer forty-one unique engagement ideas, as cited by Diamond Helpers.
Marriage Proposal Ideas
1. Arrange to meet her in a beautiful park near some riding stables. Rent a knight's armor from a costume shop or theatrical company and pick it up on the way. Rent a horse at the stables, don the armor, ride up to meet her and offer to be her prince. Present the loose diamond with princely flair on bended knee. You could have someone in the bushes nearby ready to play Holst's "Jupiter" as she starts to see you in the distance.
2. Cook and set an elaborate candlelight table (or cater if you are not talented in the kitchen) for a quiet romantic dinner for two at home. Serve her a glass of champagne with the diamond ring in the bottom or ribboned to the stem.
3. Have an artist paint her portrait, adding a box with a loose diamond in her hand before you present it. When you present the portrait, have the ring ready when she asks about it.
4. Bring home an enthusiastic new puppy with a ribbon for a collar. Have the ring in the bow for her to find as she cheerfully greets the cuddly pup.
5. Have a plane sky-write your proposal. Plan it for the day of a family picnic, boat ride or other outing so she is sure to see it. Have your loose diamond ready when she sees your proposal.
6. Hire a magician to entertain just the two of you. Have the magician make the box with the loose diamond mysteriously appear as the surprise ending of the last trick.
7. Memorize a short French poem and recite the poem to her at a French restaurant as you offer the ring. Be sure to know what each word means so you can demonstrate your savoire faire. Have the loose diamond ready in a presentation box.
8. Decorate a Christmas tree with lights and only one ornament -- a ribbon or bow tied around a velvet ring box. Ask her over for a Christmas celebration for just the two or you.
9. For a very traditional approach, ask her father for her hand in marriage. When the approval is given, make plans for the next family gathering and make your proposal to her in private with diamond in hand. When she says yes, stand up and announce your engagement to everyone.
10. Prime a friend with harmless little secrets about the two of you, and have him pose as a psychic when you dial. Be sure to ask the right personal questions to make it look authentic. Have the psychic predict a diamond in her very near future. Then make your proposal on the spot.
11. At a college or professional sporting event (if you both like sports), arrange to have your message displayed on the scoreboard after halftime..."Karen...Will you marry me?" Have the diamond ready in a presentation box.
12. Arrange to have dinner together at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Have the waiter give her a special fortune cookie with "Will you marry me?" in it. Or you could have it say, "You will receive a diamond in the very near future." And present the diamond in a box.
13. During dinner at your favorite restaurant, arrange with the waiter to have the diamond in a box as one of the choices on the dessert tray. Tell her she is the sweetest thing you know and you can't resist her any longer.
14. Place the diamond in a presentation box at the bottom of a box of Cracker Jacks(R)... and give her the special box at your next baseball game and ask her occassionally if she has found the prize yet (to keep her alert to finding it).
15. For the chocoholic: Chocolate-dip the diamond box, and put it in the center of a box of chocolates when you are alone for the evening. She will always wonder what's in the largest piece of candy. Pick it up for her and open it with a flair.
16. Invite her for some games at home. Use Scrabble letters and spell out "Will you marry me?" Have the diamond close by.
17. Create a personal Web page with her name and your proposal with a picture of the diamond in its velvet presentation box, and send her the Web address. Or sit down together to surf for good vacation sites, and visit a site or two before you type in the site address.
18. Set a date to go to the movies, then rent ad space for your proposal at your favorite theater. Make sure you have the diamond with you.
19. Take her for a surprise picnic at the beach or in the woods. At the picnic spot, spell out "Marry Me" with stones, flowers or seashells. Put the diamond in her hand when she says yes.
20. Rent a limousine for the evening and be inside when they pick her up at home or work. Take her to an elegant restaurant for a romantic candlelight dinner for two, then present her the diamond on the way home in the limo.
MORE ENGAGEMENT IDEAS...
21. Tell her to take time off work and arrange for everything to be covered for a week (but don't tell her where you will be going). Make all the plans for a week's vacation in a five-star resort in Mexico. Propose one evening at a restaurant with serenading mariachis. You can have the diamond ready in your pocket.
22. Order a dozen red roses and pick them up yourself at the shop. Write the card to say, "Will you marry me?" and put the diamond in a presentation box with the roses. Present the flowers during a candlelight dinner for two at home (cater if you can't cook).
23. Mail her a romantic poem from Shakespeare or Browning. Include a photo of yourself on your knees with a diamond in your hand, and write on the back in marker, "Will you marry me?" Be ready, hiding outside her house when she normally opens her mail, and go inside with the diamond in hand when you hear her scream with joy.
24. For the serious netizens -- E-mail a 3-D animated graphic of a loose diamond, with the message, "Will you marry me?" If you can, time the delivery of the e-mail when you can be there in person to see her reaction and get your answer.
25. During a vacation at one of the fancy hotels that leaves chocolates or mints on the pillow each morning -- Sneak back after she leaves the room for breakfast, make the bed, put out the "Do not disturb" sign. Leave the diamond in a special box on the pillow in place of the mints so she finds it when you get back.
26. If no kids -- Hide the diamond in a box with your proposal message in a place she will certainly look during the day -- such as in the butter dish if she eats toast every morning, or in the silverware drawer before dinner, or with her makeup in the morning. Try to be there when you expect her to find it.
27. If neither of you are afraid of heights -- Arrange with a local adventure guide for a private hot air balloon ride for just the two of you (and the pilot). Schedule the time so that it covers either sunrise or sunset. Some companies provide a full meal with a table setting and the works. Present the diamond in a box as the dessert at the end of the meal.
28. Arrange for a day at a private beach together, building sand castles or digging for shells. On the night before, write a love poem on a peice of parchment paper, roll it into an antique bottle with a cork, and bury it in a well marked spot in the sand near your diggings. Be sure you "find" the bottle as you dig together. Open and read the poem, then present the diamond from your pocket and ask her for her hand in marriage.
29. Only for the really bold and mature relationship -- Surprise her with a proposal and wedding all at once! Schedule a vacation in Hawaii where marriage requirements are less. Arrange every detail of a full wedding through the staff at the tourist bureau and your chosen resort hotel, including a dress and relatives. When you go out for dinner, have everyone hide nearby, listening for her answer and their cues. As soon as she answers your proposal, start the wedding on the spot!
30. If she wakes up each morning to the clock radio, arrange for an ad on her usual station at just the right time so she hears your proposal when she wakes up in the morning. Try to be at her door (or beside her) when she hears your public proposal, and have the diamond in hand.
31. If she is a school teacher, you could propose with all the school listening. Get permission from the school principal. Record a videotaped proposal and play it over the school video system, or make an announcement over the intercom. Then go to her classroom and give her the diamond with everyone cheering.
32. If she loves puzzles, disguise your proposal as an anagram that works out to read: "Will You Marry Me?" and pretend to work on it with her for entertainment while you are waiting for dinner to arrive at a fine restaurant.
33. If she likes cute stories, you could make a storybook of two animals (with your names) falling in love and getting engaged. Take two stuffed animals, put a coathanger in their backs to make them hold a position, then set up the animals to act out the story while you take photos. Type the words to the story on your computer and paste them to each page. Write the last page to say, "Will you marry me?", with a picture of the diamond in its presentation box. Take it all to a printer to have it bound as a booklet, then present the book at a private moment at home. Be ready with the real diamond when she gets to the last page.
34. If you have a talking bird or parrot, train it to say, "Will you marry me?" And make a big show with the new words he has learned -- at a romantic moment.
35. If she has deep ties with her family: Make up a special Christmas or birthday present when she will be traveling alone to see the family without you and send it with her as a gift to open with her family on the big day. Place the diamond in a presentation box between two plush velvet pillows into a gift box. Type your proposal on parchment paper and pin it to a pillow next to the diamond, and wrap it all as a gift. Be near a phone during the day when she will open the present.
36. If she has been waiting for her "big chicken" to finally ask her: Arrange to meet her for lunch where she works. Rent a Big Bird costume from the local theatrical shop and wear it on the way. She won't know who it is inside, so write a card that says you have been sent by a dear friend (so she won't recognize your voice). Show another card that asks her name to confirm she is the right woman. Then give her a paper bag with a large plastic easter egg in it (one of the ones that open with candy inside). Inside the egg, put the diamond box and a message, "Will you marry me?"
37. For skilled scuba divers and snorklers: Arrange a special dive with a few of your best friends. At the end of the dive or in an especially beautiful area, write, "Will you marry me?" on your diver's slate and show her. When she nods in agreement, slip an inexpensive expandable ring on her finger. When you go topside, have the real diamond ready nearby.
38. Buy a small book of poetry and make a cutout the size of the ring through all of the pages. Place and tape the ring into the empty space. Write your own special poem, insert it into the first page of the book and present it to her.
39. Take the engagement ring and tie a thread to it. Tie the other end of the thread around your finger. Tell your partner, "I have a present for you, but there's a string attached."
40. During a special evening, present your love with three roses: Tell her one represents the past, one represents the present, and the last one (with the ring tied to it) represents the future.
41. If your partner loves a little mystery, deliver a letter to her with a bouquet of flowers. Let the letter serve as the first clue to a treasure hunt. At the end of the hunt she'll find you, on your knees, holding the ring.
Post a Comment new!
More Blogs by Jill Eisnaugle
Last Hours to Vote for My Story - Sunday, December 18, 2011
Please Vote: I'm in the Top 80 - Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Thank You & Please Keep Voting - Saturday, December 03, 2011
Vote for My Story: Help a School Win a Library of Books - Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Getting Married? Live in Houston Metro? Choose Weddings Performed - Saturday, June 11, 2011
My BIG News: I'm Now a Hallmark Card Creator - Monday, November 02, 2009
Countdown & Hints to BIG News: The Last Clue - Friday, October 30, 2009
Countdown & Hints to BIG NEWS: Clues 5, 6, & 7 - Thursday, October 22, 2009
Countdown & Hints to Big News Clue 4 - Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Countdown & Hints to Big News Clues 2 & 3 - Friday, October 09, 2009
Countdown -- and Hints -- to BIG News - Saturday, September 26, 2009
Press Release for Jill's Chicken Soup Story - Friday, May 15, 2009
Update About My Life & AD Absence - Saturday, April 04, 2009
Love Letters and Breakup Statistics - Friday, February 13, 2009
Celebrities and Valentine's Day - Friday, February 06, 2009
What Men Would Pay for Nice Abs --- This is Crazy - Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Marriage Proposal Etiquette: 2008 Style - Friday, December 26, 2008
How to Deal with Co-Workers at the Holidays - Friday, December 12, 2008
Are Gift Cards Still Popular? - Monday, December 08, 2008
Annual Santa Claus Survey Reveals the Many Sides of the Jolly Old Elf - Thursday, December 04, 2008
Stockings Filled with Goodies Are a Welcome Part of Holiday Tradition - Sunday, November 30, 2008
Gobble.... Gobble.... Here are a Few Facts about Turkey - Thursday, November 20, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: Nov. 7 - Nov. 9, 2008 - Sunday, November 09, 2008
How To Stay Fit During the Holidays - Thursday, November 06, 2008
Halloween Candy and How Far You Must Go to Walk It Off? - Thursday, October 30, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: October 24 -26, 2008 - Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thanks Jeff Dunham for Your Talent and Post-Ike Support - Sunday, October 19, 2008
National Mammography Day is Next Week - Friday, October 10, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: October 3 - October 5, 2008 - Sunday, October 05, 2008
PC Magazine's Top 10 Absurd Social Networks - Saturday, October 04, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: September 26 - September 28, 2008 - Sunday, September 28, 2008
I'm Back but My Living Room is Wounded - Friday, September 19, 2008
Statistics about Breast Cancer - Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: September 5 - September 7, 2008 - Sunday, September 07, 2008
Help for Baton Rouge After Hurricane Gustav - Friday, September 05, 2008
Babies and First Words: An Interesting Study - Thursday, September 04, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: August 29 - August 31, 2008 - Sunday, August 31, 2008
Bad, Bad Baby Names - Wednesday, August 27, 2008
More Stats About Americans and Commitment - Monday, August 25, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: August 22 - 24, 2008 - Sunday, August 24, 2008
Politics on a First Date - Saturday, August 23, 2008
What Your Wedding Dress Style Says about You - Friday, August 22, 2008
Romantic Ideas for Everyday - Thursday, August 21, 2008
Single and Searching Stats in America - Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Safe Questions to Ask on a First Date - Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First Dates: A Top 10 List for Flawlessness - Monday, August 18, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: August 15 - 17, 2008 - Sunday, August 17, 2008
Back to School (Online)? How to Counter Critics of Online Learning - Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Fourteen Traps of Dating - Friday, August 15, 2008
Our Top 20 Most Annoying Grocery Store Peeves - Thursday, August 14, 2008
Facts about (and Tributes to) Left-Handers on International Left-Hander's Day - Wednesday, August 13, 2008
How Internet Users Are Meeting Their Love Interests - Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Finding "The One" : Is It Fate or a Game of Numbers? - Monday, August 11, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: August 8 - 10, 2008 - Sunday, August 10, 2008
Tips and Advice for Locating Your Soulmate - Saturday, August 09, 2008
Newsweek's Top 10 Schools - Friday, August 08, 2008
The History of the Olympic Games - Thursday, August 07, 2008
Beneficial Service or Lame Break-Up Method? You Decide. - Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Edouard - Monday, August 04, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: August 1 - August 3, 2008 - Sunday, August 03, 2008
Quiz Answers and Almonds: A Party Food? - Saturday, August 02, 2008
A Short Almond and Calorie Quiz - Friday, August 01, 2008
Swapping Food, Saving Calories: Snacks - Thursday, July 31, 2008
Swapping Food, Saving Calories: Dinner - Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Swapping Food, Saving Calories: Lunch - Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Swapping Food, Saving Calories: Breakfast - Monday, July 28, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: July 25 - 27, 2008 - Sunday, July 27, 2008
Humor and Horses in Hallmark's Your*Funnyness - Sunday, July 27, 2008
Reducing Stress for a Healthier Life - Thursday, July 24, 2008
More Feelings about Feet and Heels - Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Another Pedicure Factoid - Tuesday, July 22, 2008
America's Obsession With Our Feet - Monday, July 21, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: July 18 - 20, 2008 - Sunday, July 20, 2008
Careers & Millionaires - Saturday, July 19, 2008
Mamma Mia! It's ABBA Trivia - Friday, July 18, 2008
Random Acts of Flowers: A Top Ten List for Flower Giving - Thursday, July 17, 2008
FHM Magazine's Sexiest Women in the World - Thursday, July 17, 2008
Old Spice and the Sweatiest U.S. Cities - Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Elle Magazine's Best Hair in America for 2008 - Monday, July 14, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: July 11 - 13, 2008 - Sunday, July 13, 2008
Insane Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous - Saturday, July 12, 2008
Necessities or Not? Lose Them and You'll Save Money - Friday, July 11, 2008
Relocate-America’s Top 10 Places to Live in 2008 - Thursday, July 10, 2008
Top 10 Summer Flowers from Teleflora - Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Modern Olympic Firsts - Tuesday, July 08, 2008
When It Comes to Driving, Our Skills Could Use a Refresher Course - Monday, July 07, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals : July 4 - July 6, 2008 - Sunday, July 06, 2008
Interesting Look at Campaign Songs over the Years - Saturday, July 05, 2008
Patriotism Still Reigns This July 4th - Friday, July 04, 2008
Belated Birthday Wishes to Yankee Doodle? Quite Possibly - Friday, July 04, 2008
Citizenship in America: According to a New Survey, Few Feel Their Voices are Heard - Thursday, July 03, 2008
Grilling, Parades, and Patriotism for the Fourth of July - Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Fewer People Traveling For July 4th - Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Confessing Love Without Saying a Word - Monday, June 30, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: June 27 - June 29, 2008 - Sunday, June 29, 2008
10 Women Who Give Love a Bad Name - Saturday, June 28, 2008
10 men who give love a bad name - Friday, June 27, 2008
Forbes Most Powerful Celebrities - Thursday, June 26, 2008
Words of Wisdom from the Past for the Class of 2008 - Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Love Songs That Shouldn't Be - Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Eternal Mourning and Eternal Rest - Monday, June 23, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: June 20 - June 22, 2008 - Sunday, June 22, 2008
What Pets Can Reveal About the People You Date - Saturday, June 21, 2008
8/8/08 Weddings: 8 Unique Tips Inspired by the Date - Friday, June 20, 2008
Outrageous Wedding Locales - Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wedding Tidbits from Various Parts of the Country - Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Conducting the Perfect Wedding Toast - Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Unique Wedding Facts for 2008 - Monday, June 16, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: Friday, June 13 - Sunday, June 15, 2008 - Sunday, June 15, 2008
Need a One Stop, Last Minute Father's Day Idea Website? - Saturday, June 14, 2008
TiVo Says TV is Tops for Father's Day - Friday, June 13, 2008
Father's Day Spending Affected by High Food and Gas Prices - Thursday, June 12, 2008
Struggling to Find a Nice, Yet Inexpensive, Father's Day Gift? Here are 15 Ideas - Wednesday, June 11, 2008
According to Spike TV's National Survey, Men Eye Their Relationships Differently Than in the Past - Tuesday, June 10, 2008
HBO's "Sex in the City" Changed America's Dating Culture? Maybe. - Monday, June 09, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: Friday June 6 - Sunday, June 8, 2008 - Sunday, June 08, 2008
Be Thankful History Wasn't Written by College Students - Saturday, June 07, 2008
Still Trying to Decide Your Wedding Hairstyle and Makeup? - Friday, June 06, 2008
10 Worst Things to Say at Work - Thursday, June 05, 2008
Common and Uncommon First Dance Songs at Weddings - Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Weighing Equal Love and Equal Finances - Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Odd (But, Effective) Household Uses for Food - Monday, June 02, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: May 30 - June 1, 2008 - Sunday, June 01, 2008
Step by Step: How Many Steps We Take Doing Typical Household and Recreational Activities - Saturday, May 31, 2008
Exercise Benefits of Golfing - Friday, May 30, 2008
Kids Suffering the Summer Boredom Blues? Have Them Walk the Dog - Thursday, May 29, 2008
Cause Weddings - Helping Others by Saying 'I Do' - Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ways to Boost a Child's "Happy Meter" During the Summer - Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Cost of the 2008 Memorial Day Cookout - Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy the Day Off with Nearly the Entire Country - Monday, May 26, 2008
The History of Taps - Sunday, May 25, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: May 23 - 25, 2008 - Sunday, May 25, 2008
The First Memorial Day - Saturday, May 24, 2008
Memorial Day, Summer & Bed and Breakfasts - Friday, May 23, 2008
Surviving Month One: After the Breakup - Thursday, May 22, 2008
American Idol Finale: Archuleta & Cook Fun Facts - Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Good, Bad and Ugly Advice for Weddings - Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Five Dates Women Don't Want to See - Monday, May 19, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: May 16 - May 18, 2008 - Sunday, May 18, 2008
Ladies: Planning a Date This Weekend? Read These Top 5 Hated Dates for Guys, First - Saturday, May 17, 2008
Going on a Date This Weekend? Consider This - Friday, May 16, 2008
Event Planning for the Marriage Proposal - Thursday, May 15, 2008
Taking the Water Cooler Online: It's Now Possible - Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Love at First Sight: How Men & Women Differ - Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The Social Security Office Released the Top Boys and Girls Names for 2007 - Monday, May 12, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: May 9 - May 11, 2008 - Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Perfect Gift for Mother's Day: A Dozen Money Tips - Saturday, May 10, 2008
If Mom Were a Celebrity, Which Would She Be? - Friday, May 09, 2008
Long Morning in Traffic Congestion? - Thursday, May 08, 2008
Shopping for Mother's Day Considering Mom's Mixed Messages - Wednesday, May 07, 2008
According to OKCupid.com, Women and Men Love --- Regardless to Age Gaps - Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Cinco de Mayo Factoids for Kids - Monday, May 05, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: May 2 - May 4, 2008 - Sunday, May 04, 2008
Run for the Roses at Churchill Downs: The History of the Flower - Saturday, May 03, 2008
Invited to a Wedding? Confused by the Invitation Dress Code? Wardrobe Dos and Don'ts - Friday, May 02, 2008
Guys: Need a Girlfriend Fast, In Order to Get Your Guy Pals Off Your Back? Here's a Solution. - Thursday, May 01, 2008
Help for Single Men: Twenty-Five Keywords Upon Which Women 'Key' When Searching for a Date - Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Hollywood Moms Share Their Parenting Advice - Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Seven Famous Career Switchers - Monday, April 28, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: April 25 - April 27, 2008 - Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Gifts We Exchange Say Much About Us As Givers - Saturday, April 26, 2008
How White Are Your Teeth? White and Healthy Enough to Make the Best Smile List? - Friday, April 25, 2008
Are Men Mortal? Men's Health Examines Men's Values - Thursday, April 24, 2008
Job Outlook Bright for Administrative Professionals - Wednesday, April 23, 2008
In the Spirit of Earth Day, Companies are Going Green - Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ten Ways to Help the Planet and Your Wallet on This Earth Day and Beyond - Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Earth Day is Tuesday and the Majority of Americans are Taking Notice (and some blame) - Monday, April 21, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: April 18 - April 20, 2008 - Sunday, April 20, 2008
Need a Fun Weekend Project for the Kids? Make Paint By Numbers from Your Pictures! - Saturday, April 19, 2008
Tired? Stressed? More Ready for the Weekend? Could It Be Job Burnout? - Friday, April 18, 2008
The Husband's Bill of Rights - Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Wife's Bill of Rights - Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tired after Tax Day? Prepare for Friday and a Happy Hour.... for Flowers? - Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Top Ten Cell Phone Usage Offenses and Remedies: Are You Guilty? - Monday, April 14, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: April 11 - April 13, 2008 - Sunday, April 13, 2008
Today is National Licorice Day - Saturday, April 12, 2008
2008 Job Outlook for New Grads - Friday, April 11, 2008
Looking for Love? Rely on Your Friends; Not the Club Scene - Thursday, April 10, 2008
Pets: A Barrier to Romance? - Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Mom is #1 is Recent Teleflora Superhero Survey - Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Flowers for the Rolling Stones? Teleflora Weighs the Option - Monday, April 07, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: April 4 - April 6, 2008 - Sunday, April 06, 2008
Flower Horoscopes for April - Saturday, April 05, 2008
Inspiring Story about Loving Your Job - Friday, April 04, 2008
How to Charm the Male Mind: What Men Expect from Women - Thursday, April 03, 2008
How to Charm the Female Mind --- What Women Expect from Men - Wednesday, April 02, 2008
More April Fools Day Madness - Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Take Me Out to the Ballgame Snack Bar.... Or Not - Tuesday, April 01, 2008
April Fools Day Pranks at the Workplace - Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Opening Day Accomplishments by MLB Hall-of-Famers - Monday, March 31, 2008
History of Baseball's Opening Day - Monday, March 31, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: March 28 - March 30, 2008 - Sunday, March 30, 2008
The Latest Starbucks Movement - Saturday, March 29, 2008
Tips for Wonderful Prom 2008 Photos - Friday, March 28, 2008
Guys: Must-Do Style Tips for a Picture-Perfect Prom - Thursday, March 27, 2008
Guys: Choosing a Corsage - Thursday, March 27, 2008
Guys: Picking Out the Perfect Prom Tux - Thursday, March 27, 2008
A Checklist for Young Men Preparing for Prom - Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tips for Prom Perfect Makeup - Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Top Prom Dress Trends for 2008 - Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Ten Helpful Things to Know about Prom - Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Prom Dress 101: Know the Basics - Tuesday, March 25, 2008
7 Rules for Chaperoning Prom - Monday, March 24, 2008
Tips for Hosting a Post-Prom Party - Monday, March 24, 2008
Parents: Prom is Approaching.... Do You Know What Questions to Ask Your Child? - Monday, March 24, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: March 21 - March 23, 2008 - Sunday, March 23, 2008
Belief in the Resurrection is on the Rise - Sunday, March 23, 2008
Cute Easter Jokes for Kids - Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Facts & Trivia - Sunday, March 23, 2008
Facts about Lilies for Easter - Saturday, March 22, 2008
Children Face Confusion About Jesus & Christianity - Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Eggs: A Worldwide Tradition - Friday, March 21, 2008
2008 Marshmallow Peeps Survey - Thursday, March 20, 2008
The History Behind Marshmallow Peeps - Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Earliest Easter in Ninety-Five Years to Gather Nice Consumer Spending - Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Meaning of Easter Flowers - Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Going Out to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Ale (or Lager)? Do You Know the Difference? - Monday, March 17, 2008
Irish Trivia for Saint Patrick's Day - Monday, March 17, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: March 14 - March 16, 2008 - Sunday, March 16, 2008
Irish Claddagh Ring's Symbolism - Saturday, March 15, 2008
Send the Kids Outdoors This Spring Break and Have Some Childlike Fun for Yourself, Too - Friday, March 14, 2008
Thoughts from the Irish - Thursday, March 13, 2008
Having a Bad Day? Follow These Instructions for Life - Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Want to Be Lucky in Love -- Experts Say We Should Heed the Advice of the Irish - Tuesday, March 11, 2008
A Neat St. Patrick's Day Idea for Kids - Monday, March 10, 2008
Weekend Box Office Totals: March 7 - March 9, 2008 - Sunday, March 09, 2008
20 Strange "Odd" Jobs About Which We May Have Wondered - Saturday, March 08, 2008
Love (and/or Lost) via the Inbox - Friday, March 07, 2008
Fourteen E-Mail Subject Lines She’ll Love - Thursday, March 06, 2008
Oh.... Spring Break: Newsweek Is Helping Students Prepare - Wednesday, March 05, 2008
So....What Do You Want to Do With Your Life? - Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Box Office Totals: February 29-March 2, 2008 - Sunday, March 02, 2008
Spring Cleaning & Spring Savings - Saturday, March 01, 2008
History and Recipe for the Leap Year Cocktail - Thursday, February 28, 2008
Leap Year: Stage, Screen and a Ditty - Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Leap Day: The Long & Short of It - Friday, February 22, 2008
Is Your Date Really Into You.... or Not? Sure Ways to Tell - Thursday, February 21, 2008
Ways to Know You’re Ready to Sail Away with Your Sweetheart - Monday, February 18, 2008
The Dos & Don't of Wine Sampling - Friday, February 15, 2008
More on the Meaning of Flowers - Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Bridesmaid Contracts & A Sample of One Bride's Request - Monday, February 11, 2008
The 10 Worst Valentine's Day Gifts - Friday, February 08, 2008
Need a New Way to Light Up an Old Flame? Many People Would Like an Idea - Thursday, February 07, 2008
The Secret Messages Hidden in Flower Bouquets - Part Two - Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Eight Million Americans Admit to Sending Themselves Gifts on Valentine's Day - Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Planning to Propose This Valentine's Day? Think Princess Cut - Monday, February 04, 2008
Valentine's Day: What Women REALLY Want - Saturday, February 02, 2008
The Top Ten Lies That Men Tell Women - Friday, February 01, 2008
How Kids View Valentine's Day & Love - Thursday, January 31, 2008
Most Romantic Weather Conditions - Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Top 10 Family Friendly Valentine Movies - Monday, January 28, 2008
More Ways to Avoid Valentine's Day Mishaps - Friday, January 25, 2008
10 Ways to Avoid Mishaps for Valentine's Day - Sunday, January 20, 2008
Secret Messages Hidden Within Flower Bouquets? - Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Help for Men This Valentine's Day - Sunday, January 13, 2008
Rules for Wedding Gift Giving - Friday, January 11, 2008
Wedding Trends: Is It Okay to Spend? - Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Setting Financial Resolutions in 2008 ~ A Growing Trend for the New Year - Wednesday, January 02, 2008
New Year's Eve Proposals & Singles Statistics - Thursday, December 27, 2007
TD AMERITRADE Poll Shows the Need for Fiscally-Fit New Year's Resolutions - Wednesday, December 26, 2007
The Week Before Christmas: A Procrastinator's Nightmare - Wednesday, December 19, 2007
The History of Christmas Lights - Monday, December 17, 2007
Christmas Celebrations Around the World - Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Attention Kids: Santa Announces How He Determines Naughty & Nice - Wednesday, December 05, 2007
The History of Santa's Elves - Friday, November 30, 2007
Gift Cards: The Facts & Figures - Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Men, Women & Our Thanksgiving Roles - Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Ways to Be on Your Best Behavior for Black Friday - Tuesday, November 20, 2007
November 19th is National "Have a Bad Day" Day - Sunday, November 18, 2007
Forty-One Unique Marriage Proposal Ideas - Friday, November 16, 2007
Random Acts of Kindness - Tuesday, November 13, 2007
A Good Plan for Surviving Thanksgiving and the Holidays Alone - Friday, November 09, 2007
Number One Sign You're on a Bad Date - Friday, November 02, 2007
Halloween Sites for Kids - Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Carving an Online Pumpkin - Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The Legend of the Jack O'Lantern - Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween: A Commercial History - Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Another Look at Dating in America - Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Top Ten Ways that Women Drive Men Away and How to Avoid Them - Sunday, October 14, 2007
College Kids Watch TV, but How Much May Surprise You - Wednesday, October 10, 2007
In Honor of Deputy Constable Jason Norling - Saturday, October 06, 2007
Money + Desperation = A Bad Relationship Trend - Friday, October 05, 2007
Simple, Yet Meaningful Ways You Can Help in the Fight Against Breast Cancer - Thursday, September 27, 2007
Pet Peeves in Relationships - Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Labeling in Relationships - Monday, September 24, 2007
A National Singles Week Survey - Monday, September 17, 2007
Returning to College? Want a Roomate? Many Students Do. - Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Grandparent's Day Is International - Friday, September 07, 2007
Best "Getting Over You" Songs - Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Work Our Jobs or Work at Home: This Labor Day, We Will Still Work - Sunday, September 02, 2007
Nagging Has a Bad Affect on a Man's Health, According to a New Study - Thursday, August 30, 2007
Christmas in August? For Some, It is True - Monday, August 27, 2007
Random Thoughts (and facts) about Men, Women, and Life - Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Women Love Clothes but Men Don't Mind - Sunday, August 19, 2007
Left Handed Authors - Monday, August 13, 2007
Teachers Tell Researchers They Like Their Jobs - Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Uniqueness and Cell Phones - Sunday, August 05, 2007
Back to School Statistics - Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Kids and Technology - Thursday, July 26, 2007
Beware of Lipstick When You "Kiss the Chef" - Saturday, July 21, 2007