· Write It Right-Tips for Authors - The Big Book
· Write It Right - Tips for Authors, Volume II
· The Howling Cliffs - A Sara Mason Mystery
· Off Center in the Attic - Over the Top Stories
· Legacy of the Tropics
· Write it Right - Tips for Authors, Volume I
· Down to the Needle, a thriller (Hardcover)
· Down to the Needle, a thriller (Paperback)
· River Bones, a thriller (Hardcover)
· River Bones, a thriller (Paperback)
· Grandpappy's Cows
· Any Way You Distort It
· Opening Scene - Down to the Needle
· Let the Dialog Speak
· Books on CD Interview - Terry W. Lessig, Producer
· Forensic Evidence in Plots
· Unfinished Manuscripts: A Tribute
· Writer's Block
· Pigeon Modem
· Naked Night in the Tropics
· A Free eBook
· A Big Award for River Bones
· My Novel, The Ka, in Amazon's Top 100 - Twice
· Live Interview on BlogTalkRadio
· River Bones, a Winner
· River Bones is a Finalist
· New Writing Contests
· Win-A-Book Competition - Three Winners
· Call for Submissions
Mary Deal, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Blogs by Mary Deal
5/8/2008 5:26:37 PM
A thing of the past?
The many book tours I've scheduled for myself usually left me running against the clock and, at times, not feeling well. Now I just just scheduled another tour, one I can better prepare for. Since virtual tours are taking over and saving people time and travel expense, you think I'd jump into the fray and handle my promo that way. Well, I have. But then...
Besides visiting the area book stores, I want to attend a big class reunion taking place in my hometown. I'll get to see some of my family and many supportive friends. The library there always has me back and sells tons of my books. Plus, my just-released thriller, River Bones, takes place right there in my childhood hometown area. What better reasons to travel again?
Do you schedule your own in-person book signing tours? Or are you frantically clicking the keys on your virtual tour?
Post a Comment new!
More Blogs by Mary Deal
On-Going Writing Competitions - Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Two More Short Stories Accepted - Monday, June 09, 2008
Interpreting a Rejection - Friday, June 06, 2008
Praise for my Web Site, writeanygenre.com - Thursday, May 29, 2008
My Short Story, Pupule - Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Book Tours - Thursday, May 08, 2008