Frequently Asked Questions:
Autographed Bookstore, what is it?
May I pay via PayPal?
What is the best way to contact the AuthorsDen?
What are BookAds?
My Account: When is my renewal date?
Stats: Where can I see My Page Stats?
How many clicks do the 'Popular' articles, poems, books, stories etc.
How do you cycle the Featured Authors?
Audio: Can I include a poem reading or other audio file on my site?|
Yes! In order to do so you will need to record, upload and link in an audio file right to your AD Homepage.
How it works
1. How to record an audio file.
- Simply record your message into your computer microphone saving it to a file.
- Then Upload it to your AD Storage
- Then place your link on your pages. Please note, do not remove your file from your Den Storage as it will break the link and no longer work.
- Share your link with others.
Many computers come with audio recording capabilities.
For Microsoft users you can click Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Sound Recorder.
The plug in your microphone and start recording.
There are also many other software programs to record audio files.
Click here for search results at Download.com
2. See AD Storage FAQs
The url will be: http://www.authorsden.com/adstorage/9442/filename
*Please note the filename will depend on what you name your files.
3. Linking in your pages, email, etc.
For example if you file is named aboutmybook.mp3
Your complete url would be:
4. Sharing your link.
Now that you have links you can include them on your AuthorsDen website.
As you may recall we provide places for you to add links into your bio page and each time you add a book, story, articles, story, news and event. Simply place your link in this field and you are done.