Frequently Asked Questions:
May I pay via PayPal?
Autographed Bookstore, what is it?
What is the best way to contact the AuthorsDen?
What are BookAds?
My Account: When is my renewal date?
Stats: Where can I see My Page Stats?
How many clicks do the 'Popular' articles, poems, books, stories etc.
How do you cycle the Featured Authors?
My Bio: Must I complete everything on the My Bio page?
Dear AuthorsDen Member,
As the Holiday Season approaches this means higher traffic and more visitors at AuthorsDen!
To make the most of the "Holiday Rush" we suggest you do a bit of "Holiday Cleaning" on your web-pages
to ensure that readers have a positive experience visiting your site.
Here are the top "musts" in making the most of your
membership at AuthorsDen.
- A complete Bio page with a photo of yourself.
(Authors with incomplete bios or missing bio photos are not included in the authors alphabetical list and top level pages.)
- Post a few brief article related to your book, this inform readers
and provides them options to learn more or purchase your book.
- Make sure all of your Links are current and functioning properly especially
those going to Amazon or your publishers site.
- Double check you ISBN numbers.
- Enter your Keywords to make it easier for readers to find you.
- Activate your BookAd(s) if you have a Silver or Gold membership.
For more tips and answers visit our new FAQ page at
Where Authors and Readers Come Together!