Currently work in Nashville TN - Live at 27 Slipper Trail, Palm Coast FL 32164 - Phone: 615-495-8073
Communicate, coordinate and perform effectively and efficiently within a motivated team, working toward a common goal of success and enjoying what we do.
Professional/Personal Achievements or Highlights:
- As Executive Assistant to the CEO of Regency Healthcare Group: Had 2 months to coordinate conference for executive directors of company which took place at an out of state location. Minutes. Travel arrangements.
- As Executive Assistant to the Executive Director (who answered to the Governor): Montana State Board of Investments (state government)-4 years: Balanced 1 million dollar loan program presenting reports at monthly board meetings. Produced two international conferences from beginning to end regarding the investing of America’s retirement monies by public entities (9 month process), including all travel arrangements and meals for speakers and 150 attendees and on-site managing during conference. Coordinated monthly board meetings for a 9-member state government board, who were all appointed by the Governor. Coordinated Executive Director’s schedule. Maintained data bases. Typed and edited all documents/correspondence for 26- member staff, including public bond documents and loan documents. Supervised clerical staff.
- As New Accounts/Teller at First Security Bank: Instituted a smoking policy before it was cool to do so.
- As Executive Assistant to the CEO/President for a not-for-profit community owned hospital in Florida: Assisted in the transition of acquiring a third hospital into our system. Coordinated all monthly board meetings including monthly financial reports. Maintained data bases. Intricately managed CEO’s daily schedule. Oversee all travel arrangements for board members and family directly or indirectly related to hospital business. Comply with all patient care confidentiality requirements.
- As a Writer: Published by: Montana Magazine, The 2nd Annual Northwoods Anthology, Country Weekly, The Direct Buzz, Music News Nashville and EHow. Published Books: Pathos In My Pocket; Jekyll & Hide Me Not; and Abundant Christmas. See www.sherrybach.com for more info.
2011-2012: Regency Healthcare Group (Hospice Industry) – Nashville, TN, Executive Assistant to the CEO
2009-2012: Dream Music Studio – Nashville, TN, Intern
2010: Ghostwriter - autobiographical novel for a client out of Louisiana
2006-2009: Kalin Home Furnishings, Ormond Beach, Florida, Decorator/Sales (laid off 4-09)
1994-2004: Memorial Hospital, Ormond Beach, Florida, Executive Assistant to the CEO
1989-1993: Montana State Board of Investments, Helena Montana, Exec. Asst./Program Asst.
1987-1989: First Security Bank, Helena Montana, New Accounts/Teller
1984-1987: American Federal Savings, Helena Montana, Teller
1981-1983: Holiday Fashions Boutique, Kansas City KS, Manager
1980-1981: Scotty's Dari Barn - Kansas City, KS, Waitress
1979: Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale Florida – Waitress
References available upon request: I still keep in touch with most of my past bosses.
High School Diploma: FL Schlagle High, Kansas City KS
Vo-Tech Computer Classes, Helena, Montana
Banking School Continuing Education, Helena, Montana
State Government Continuing Education Program, Helena, Montana
Health Care Workers Mandatory Continuing Education (11 yrs), Ormond Beach, Florida
Devise Forms: Excel, Word, Power Point; Office Equipment; Multiple Phones Lines; Customer Service; Advanced Communication Skills (verbal and written); Confidentiality