M E D I A R E L E A S E
For Immediate Release
Contact: Carolyn Howard-Johnson
BEST SELLING AUTHOR ONLINE INTERNET TV SHOW SIGNS CAROLYN HOWARD-JOHNSON AS COHOST
Carolyn Howard-Johnson has signed with CEO Rey Ybarra to serve as cointerviewer on Best Selling Author Television. Ybarra, interviews authors for his online video programming and who has interviewed many well-known authors such as Tony Robbins, Dan Millman, John Gray and Joan Borysenko to name a few.
The program “Brings Local Authors to a National Audience” through the power and leverage of the Internet. The show can be seen anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by going to http://bestsellingauthortv.blogspot.com/. Find excellent write-ups, great photos and terrific interviews of each author. You can even leave comments on the Best Selling Author vlog.
Howard-Johnson is an instructor for UCLA Extension's Writers' Program and the award-winning author of literary fiction and poetry. She is also the author of USA Book News' Best Professional Book and Irwin Award winner, The Frugal Book Promoter: How to Do What Your Publisher Won't, and the soon-to-be-released The Frugal Editor: Put Your Best Book Forward to Avoid Humiliation and Ensure Success. She has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV stations nationwide.
The Benefits of Best Selling Author Internet Television Programming:
- Create a niche market for your book.
- Generate new readers and book sales.
- Develop instant recognition for you and your book!
- Let one model combine your marketing, sales, promotion and networking using Rey Ybarra's On Demand Video.
- Reach an unlimited number of potential buyers.
- [The one I cut out here really repeated #3. If you prefer the wording for this one over number three, you could substitute. Or maybe be meant something else--there is a difference I'm not catching?]
- Your interviews available to be seen by the public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on your website, blog and social media sites!
- Many Internet venues are provided by On Demand Video as part of your video package.
- Save thousands of dollars over traditional advertising costs.
- Viewers connect you to your book.
- Be the Star of your own show.
- Target different audiences with a series of videos if you wish.
- Leave your competition behind.
- Generate excitement for your book quickly.
- Choose an interviewer that matches your needs.
- Let Rey tailor a program that matches your needs.
If you are an author and want to find out more about participating on the program to promote your book, you may contact Rey Ybarra at 818-464-3726 or by email at Rybarra106.aol.com.
Learn more about Howard-Johnson at www.HowToDoItFrugally.com.