Stories are written BY TEENS on what it means to be a "goddess" in today's world. Stories can be inspirational or motivational and must contain the word "Goddess".
***If you are interested in submitting your story, please include in the 'Subject' of the email which category your story fits.
1) What is a Teen-Age Goddess?
2) Overcoming fear - when has your inner Goddess saved you?
3) Overcoming doubt - when has your inner Goddess given you strength
4) Truth and Honesty stories
5) Loyalty and Friendship stories
6) Dealing with Death (or Death of a Goddess) - when an influential woman dies (eg. Princess Diana)
7) Betrayal and Anger - handled with Goddess spirit
8) What does a Goddess look like? - self image
9) Other ways of the Goddess
Submissions must be edited and spell-checked, 800-2000 words. Please include your real name, address, age (between 13-19) and email address, for my use only.
If your submission is selected, you will be notified ASAP. This project is expected to be completed by the end of 2006 or earlier, so please be patient.
The three BEST submissions will be selected to
WIN a prize valued at $50.00 CAN!
These winners can also consider themselves as 'published with pay'.
To submit your story, please send it to: