Teenagers teach us that:
· Worship can be spontaneous and free – No restraints are evident when youth gather to worship. They can be themselves. Praise and adoration to God flows freely.
· Worship can be heart-felt – emotion overflows in their services.
· Worship can be new and fresh – New experiences with God require new expressions of faith through new songs and creative fine art expression.
· Worship can be alive – Life change is expected, recognized, and celebrated in youth services.
· Worship can linger – After youth worship encounters, teens continue to experience God. It is not uncommon for them to receive Christ as Lord and Savior after the lights have been turned out. They allow God to continue to mold and shape their hearts for Him.