THE 6TH IFLAC PAVE PEACE CONGRESS
By Ada Aharoni, GTW Mediterranean Congress President
and Arie Vangerko IFLAC PAVE PEACE General Manager
Mediterranean GTW Conference: September 14 – 17, 2006
and 6th IFLAC Congress: September 17 – 21, 2006
Dear Friends, You are personally invited to participate in the two concurrent
Congresses mentioned above, that will take place at the Meridian Beach Hotel in Haifa.
Further information about GTW can be found on:
further information about IFLAC:The International Forum for the Culture
and Literature of Peace -
can be found on the follwing websites:
www.iflac.com and www.iflac.com/ada
NOW IS THE TIME FOR GLOBAL WOMEN TO GATHER TOGETHER AND TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD BEYOND WAR, VIOLENCE AND HUNGER
Mediterranean GTW Congress Preliminary Program
· The GTW Mediterranean Congress will be held from September 14 to 17, 2006, in Haifa, Israel, at the beautiful Meridian Beach Hotel.
· It will include Panels, Workshops, and Discussion groups, Circles, Poetry, Women Stories, Art and Festivities of Global Women, from all religions, including women from the Mediterranean countries, and Palestinian, Bedouin, and Druze women and organizations.
· Gather the Women participants are also invited to participate in the 6th IFLAC PAVE PEACE CONGRESS that will take place from September 17 - 21. The IFLAC 6th Congress will culminate with the celebration of various Peace Festivities to celebrate the UN International Peace Day. All are welcome to both Congresses.
· Panels and Roundtables on how global women can create a Mediterranean region and a world beyond war and violence.
· Workshops on how women can create a better and more harmonious and equal world.
· Open Hearts and Minds Circles.
· Development of core values: caring, love and understanding
· Opportunities for dialogue and presentations
· Poetry, Stories and Art
· Restorative and nurturing Peace and Understanding Ceremonies.
· Dancing, Music, Singing.
CALL FOR PAPERS
You are invited to send a 5 line proposal and a 5 line Bio, for a presentation in one of the Panels, or WorkshopsbeforeJanuary30.
TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNTED NOMINAL INVITATION AND REGISTRATION FORM BY POST, PLEASE EMAIL MR. JOSEPH ASHKENAZI AT “OPHIR INTERNATIONAL AGENCY” AND SEND HIM YOUR ADDRESS. HIS EMAIL IS: Joseph ( OKTAY ) Ashkenazi - oktay.intertravel.co.il
We are keenly looking forward to welcoming you in Haifa, and to your fruitful participation in the GTW and IFLAC Congresses, to help create a new world order beyond war, terror and hunger, a world of understanding and caring.
Prof. Ada Aharoni
IFLAC Founder - President
And Arie Vangerko, General Manager