AM I OLD YET ???
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:11:00 PM
by Barbara Sue
|Makes one stop and think..
A checklist to determine if you should consider yourself 'old' .......
Do you wonder if you are old yet?
A simple checklist for you - if these apply to you, then yes, you are old :(
* You no longer laugh at Preparation H commercials.
* Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
* You buy shoes with crepe rubber soles.
* The only reason youíre still awake at 2 A.M. is indigestion.
* People ask you what color your hair used to be.
* You enjoy watching the news.
* Your car must have four doors.
* You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
* You have a dream about prunes.
* You browse the bran cereal section in the grocery store.
* You start worrying when your supply of Ben Gay is low.
* You think a CD is a certificate of deposit.
* You have more than 2 pair of glasses.
* You read the obituaries daily.
* Your biggest concern when dancing is falling.
* You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
* You wear black socks with sandals.
* You know all the warning signs of a heart attack.
If any of the above apply to you:
You Are Over The Hill
But remember! Just because thereís snow on the roof doesnít mean there isnít a fire in the fireplace!