We're Looking for Inspirational Stories to Publish
Monday, November 20, 2006 10:03:00 AM
by Brian Banashak
|Do you have a true story about how God has dramatically turned your life around? If so, we'd like to consider it for publication in one of our upcoming books: Extreme Makeovers of the Heart.
Christian authors, here's a great way to get in print, gain exposure, and share your life-changing story with others...
An upcoming release from Evergreen Press (one of our publishing imprints) will include true stories of dramatic turnarounds in people's lives. To be considered for publication, the stories must meet all of the following criteria:
1. The story must be your own, true experience.
2. The life change must be dramatic and rapid.
3. The change must have occured as a result of faith in Jesus Christ.
4. The length should be 1000 to 2000 words.
5. Published stories may be edited for length.
6. We reserve the right to reject any submission at our sole discretion.
1. Submissions remain the property of the author until a publishing agreement to be included in the compilation is signed by both parties.
2. Authors accepted for publication will receive 25 free copies of the book upon publication (a $300 retail value). No other remuneration will be made. 3. Ten percent of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated by the publisher to Christian foreign missions of the publisher's choosing.
4. There is no cost to submit a story or be included in the book.
5. Endnotes in the book will include the author's email address and speaking information.
6. The publication date depends on how quickly the requisite number of stories is submitted.
Submissions will be reviewed on the basis of content, clarity and emotional impact. To submit your story, send the text in the body of an email message or as an attachment in .doc format (MSWord) to: brian.evergreen777.com. Please provide your complete contact information including phone number. All submissions will be acknowledged.
We hope your story will be published in Extreme Makeovers of the Heart!