Suzanne Laurience's CHILDREN'S WRITERS' COACHING CLUB
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:45:00 PM
by Margot Finke
|Join me, Margot Finke, in the CHILDREN''S WRITERS'' COACHING CLUB, and learn to write for children. I and others, will be giving a monthly workshop on various aspects of writing for children.
If you'd like to become a published children's book author yourself, I'd like to invite you to join the Children's Writers' Coaching Club at the National Writing for Children Center, and get the help you need to succeed.
I've recently become an instructor for this club, and just look at all you get for only $27.00 per month when you become a member of this fantastic club:
* Four 55-minute teleclasses EVERY month. Each teleclass is taught by a successful children's book author and/or illustrator who knows the "tricks of the trade" of children's writing, illustrating, and publishing.
* The opportunity to have one of your manuscripts professionally critiqued EVERY week during a LIVE manuscript critique telesession. This means you can have up to four manuscripts professionally critiqued each month. This alone is worth well over $27.00 per month. You also receive the link to a recording of each of these weekly sessions, so you can learn from these critiques whether or not you're able to attend the LIVE sessions.
* A short assignment EVERY Monday morning, via email, designed to help you improve your skills in some aspect of children's writing and/or publishing or promotion. You can then submit your assignments for evaluation each week. It's up to you each week whether or not to do the assignment.
* The opportunity to network daily via an online discussion list with other members of the CWCC, as well as the instructors.
Join the Children's Writers' Coaching Club today, and you'll be on your way to creating your own part-time or full-time career as a published children's book author and/or illustrator.
CLICKthe link below to join
The Children's Writers' Coaching Club
Pick my brains once a month I would love to meet you there!
4x C.W.C.C. TELECLASS WORKSHOPS
*Thursday, February 7, 2008, at 7:00 p.m. central time
Author Lila Guzman
will present a 55-minute teleclass about
Writing Historical Biographies for Young Readers
Other Weekly Teleclass Workshops for February Include:
Margot's First Workshop:
* Wednesday, February 13, 2008, at 4:00 pacific time
Author Margot Finke
will present a 55-minute teleclass titled,
"Picture (Book) Perfect"
*Thursday, February 21, 2008, time TBA
Author Simon Rose
will present Part 1 of a 2 part teleclass about
Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy for Young Readers
*Thursday, February 28, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time,
will present a 55-minute teleclass called
The Lucrative Educational Market: Where Do YOU fit In?
(this is session 1 in the Writing for Children's Educational Markets Series)
Only $27.00 a month -
CLICK the link and JOIN NOW -
DON'T MISS OUT!
Children's Writers' Coaching Club