Once you download the 13 page outline from this site
print the outline pages of your choice and place them into your binder so you will have your manual outline. New downloadable forms will be posted regularly in parts:
This post is ‘FREE-Part 1: Create Your Own Personal Self Help Manual’
the next ‘new forms’ post will say …..
‘FREE-Part 2: Create Your Own Personal Self Help Manual’ …. and so on.
You choose which forms you would like to print and add to your Personal Self Help Manual. Topics of interest will be wide open and will continually be available in downloadable forms. Feedbacks on forms, ideas for forms and request for forms will be welcome.
The first 13 pages of your Personal Self Help Manual outlines are as follows;
1. Front Cover
2. Section Topics
3. General Section
4. Health Section
5. Fitness Section
6. Wellness Section
7. Financial Section
8. Organization Section
9. Family Section
10. Travel Section
11. Journaling Section
12. Journaling Section Form #12 (first actual manual form)
13. Back Cover
To get you started right away with your Personal Self Help Manual, the first form, Journaling Form #12 is to be used in the Journaling Section of your manual. Use this form to start recording your ideas for your Personal Self Help Manual. Write down what you would like to accomplish with your manual, what your goals may be or what areas/topics that you would like to use in your manual.
Part 2 Pages 14-18 of your Personal Self Help Manual are as follows;
14. Confidentiality Form – General Section
15. Medical Alerts Form – Health Section
16. Exercise Schedule Form – Fitness Section
17. Gratitude Exercise Info – Wellness Section
18. Gratitude Exercise Form – Wellness Section
Part 3 Pages 19-23 of your Personal Self Help Manual are as follows;
19. 2008 Annual Calendar Form – General Section
20. Blank Monthly Calendar Form – Use in any Section
21. Blank Weekly Calendar Form – Use in any Section
22. Blank Daily Calendar Form – Use in any Section
23. Dates to Remember Form – General Section
The above forms fit into the stated sections of your Personal Self Help Manual. Use your choice of forms or schedule according to plans or desires you want to achieve.