· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
CD for AUTISM CHARITY
4/8/2007 4:40:00 PM
by Amy Sellers
|Elaine Garcia is releasing her new CD, "What are you waiting for". Proceeds benefit the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assisting Children and Families affected by AUTISM.
To listen to clips from this CD go to: http://johngarcia.com/audio.asp
How's THIS for a wonderful story....
2 years ago I (Amy Sellers) wrote/illustrated a book for my son, Andrew. I decided to donate all of the proceeds from this book to autism advocacy/research.
While learning how to publish my book I met Jon Hanson, www.gooddebt.com. He asked me to illustrate his daughters book, Harry Spotter the Incontinenet Puppy. In return he would donate 50% of the proceeds to my charity, as well as help me establish the charity.
While working on the book he wrote a song for my charity, the Out of the Rain Song.
A few months later I met John Garcia, www.johngarcia.com, World-Famous motivational speaker. His wife, Elaine, agreed to take the song that Jon Hanson wrote for me and put it into her own style and melody.
Elaine not only sang this song at a motivational seminar in Texas, but she has also included the song in her newly released CD!
She will fly to Orlando to sing to 38,000 people in April. The Apopka Art and Foliage Festival will be held on Sunday, April 29th at the Kit Land Nelson Park in Apopka Florida.
World-famous speakers such as: Les Brown www.lesbrown.com, Vernice Armour www.vernicearmour.com, Susie Gallucci www.susiegallucci.com, Shelley Costello www.apopkamytown.net, and others will also join the stage with Elaine and John Garcia.
My advice is to go to John and Elain's site now and purchase this incredible CD soon.... they have a limited supply and are running out FAST!
Email me for more information....