· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Toastmasters spots Freddy Frog
4/9/2007 8:27:00 PM
by Amy Sellers
|Apopka Toastmasters Group is spotted with local celebrity Freddy Frog and his fabulous feet!
The Apopka Foliage Toastmasters Group met tonight and had a wonderful meeting. The three speakers were brilliant and all three had the spectators laughing out loud! Diane was the winning speaker of the night as she had everyone roaring with laughter at her trip to the computer store. She couldn't understand why the salesman wanted her to buy a computer by her window... and dress it with software...HA! Annie had everyone mesmorized as usual...(although since she IS a radio-talk-show-host one would expect nothing less!) Frank had everyone on edge with his funny and captivating tale about a sales-call gone wrong. GREAT JOB TO ALL THE SPEAKERS! I can't sign off without giving special acknowledgment to our larger-then-life toast-MASTER, Mark. He puts the capital C in Charisma! Finally... it's true, our locally famous Freddy Frog attended the meeting and was seen being cozy with our dynamic president, Rudy. Thanks to everyone for a fabulous night!