· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Amy S & Annie G ...950/AM Radio 6-7pm ALL WEEK!
4/24/2007 11:17:00 AM
by Amy Sellers
|Tune in your radio from 6-7pm ALL WEEK! 950/AM... and hear Amy S and Annie G!
This is Annie G from MY TOWN on the AIR talking to my good friend & artist, Amy Sellers, about this coming Sunday April 29th…
Amy… great picture on the front page of the Chief – What’s it all about?
It’s the BAAM Blast Event during the
Apopka Art & Foliage Festival between 1 & 4 pm. Celebrities will entertain you and your friends
and it all benefits autism & cancer charities.
There will be live bands, food, art…
And it’s FREE, right?
Absolutely. Don’t forget…
I’ll see you Sunday April 29th from 1-4pm at the
Kit Land Nelson Park on Park Avenue in Apopka.