· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Art & Foliage Festival 2007
5/5/2007 5:53:00 AM
by Amy Sellers
|Amy Sellers sold books, paintings and Freddy Frog Plush Dolls at the Apopka Art and Foliage Festival last weekend, April 28th & 29th.
"The festival was a huge success", says Amy Sellers. The BAAM Blast (Books, autism advocacy and MOTIVATION) highlighted the stage on Sunday with guest celebrities charming the folks of Apopka. Les Brown, Susie Gallucci, John Garcia, Wendy Proctor, Mark Johnson, Shelley Costello, Elaine Garcia and Asa Sellers gave thrilling performances. The greatest moment was when 10 year old Asa, (older brother to Andrew Sellers), gave a powerful and passionate speach. He talked about how he loved his brother despite his autism and how he would use his talents (when he got older) to find the cause and cure of autism. The 10 year old showed no fear of public speaking and even shared the microphone with his brother, Andrew, for a few seconds so he could say "Hello" to the crowd. The festival after-party was also a success with lots of people celebrating the 2007 festival.