· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Orlando Rotary Welcomes Amy Sellers
5/5/2007 6:02:00 AM
by Amy Sellers
|The Orlando Rotary President, Mr. Dan Pottinger, invited Amy Sellers to speak to their 150 members last Thursday.
Amy Sellers is a Rotarian member with the Apopka Chapter. 6 months ago she gave a talk about autism, which lead the members to include her as one of their own members. Last Thursday Amy spoke to the Orlando chapter and gave a polished speech about her mission to change the trend of Autism. At the end of the speech Amy answered many questions and sold out of her books in record time. Amy is available to speak at your event, as well. To contact her please email: amycsellers.yahoo.com.