Breaking News! Discover how to Avoid the $112 Billion Mistake!
As you take in every word of this letter you will become amazed by what you discover.
As you keep reading you will feel empowered to make a decision that will not only be potentially life-altering for you but also for those you love.
Imagine for just a moment all of the engaged couples, dressed in tuxedos and wedding gowns, who will be married this year. Can you imagine all of their faces smiling with bliss as they romantically share their first tastes of wedding cake?
That’s a lot of cake…along with a lot of happy memories being made! Did you know that of all the smiling faces that you imagined…nearly half of those faces will experience divorce after just a few years of marriage.
A recent publication by the Institute for American Values estimates that the financial costs to taxpayers (that’s you and me) of divorce may exceed $112 billion dollars each year! That’s 112 followed by a lot of zeros!
Marriage is something couples should think about and seriously prepare for, but many engaged couples aren’t taking steps to prepare themselves for staying together. By failing to educate themselves they unnecessarily become the victims of the $112 billion mistake!
If you’ll give me the next 3 ½ minutes, in return I’ll introduce you to an arsenal of marital preparation resources entitled “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp”™ that you can use yourself if you are engaged or share with loved ones to combat the $112 billion mistake!
In the process you’ll also receive tons of Valuable Bonus Gift Items when you decide to grab your copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp during this special 24-hour promotion. Fair Enough? I’ll tell you about the bonus items in just a minute. Before I do let me share with you a little more about The Bachelor’s Boot Camp!
A little background:
My family has belonged to the Christian Faith for as long as I can remember. My father and mother served God according to their faith and belief in Christ as their personal savior. My four siblings (3 boys and 1 girl) and I were fortunate to have had the benefit of being raised very actively in the church. We were trained to appreciate serving our community as well as supporting worship services with our talents. Even today, especially in the Atlanta metropolitan area, my family members are well known musicians and leaders in various capacities of Christian churches across the city.
Being one of a very few families in the small town where we grew up who kept the Biblical Sabbath, we naturally developed strong family ties and an affection for each other that was only strengthened by time spent together on Friday evenings in family worship, Sabbath mornings in Sabbath school, and Sabbath afternoon AY meetings. Growing up Adventist had its challenges and growing pains, however, we all consider ourselves blessed to have been born into this ministry. As products of Adventist education and training, we continue to strive to serve God in various ministries which support the great commission of God’s End Time Church.
It was a sunny Sabbath afternoon back in January of 1996 when our family experienced the tragic loss of my father. My youngest brother and I rushed home after receiving a call from my mother that she could not awaken him. When we arrived at home “Daddy” still had a pulse, however, despite our efforts and those of the emergency services personnel who arrived a bit later, he was unable to be revived. I was the first to see him after his decease. His passing, while emotionally draining, caused us to draw closer to each other and to God who has always been a “strong tower” of refuge for his children.
After “Daddy’s” funeral we met together as a family to discuss various concerns and to make decisions to facilitate the provision of necessary supports. At the time, I and my two younger brothers were still single. I had been fortunate to have had the example of my father and mother’s marriage as a pattern well into my early adulthood. Some years later, when I began to seriously consider my own decision to marry, I missed not having the active wisdom of my father’s voice or guidance to add to my own knowledge base.
After my siblings and I had gained practical experience in marriage, we each urgently desired to pass on some of what we had experienced to our youngest brother when we learned that he was engaged and scheduled to be married in 2007. There was so much that we wished we had known about the trials and tribulations of marriage before having taken our vows. We wanted to be sure that we gave our youngest sibling a better informed chance at marital success!
I am certain that you’d like to share anything that you’ve come to know about marriage with one of your loved ones who was about to get married as well. Good people have always been willing to share their experiences with their loved ones in hopes of ensuring the success of the family’s future. As you keep reading you will see that The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ provides one of the best opportunities to do just that!
What We Did:
Well, once again, as a family we met together and presented our concerns to God asking for his help and guidance. I’ll tell you what some of our main concerns were. Perhaps you’ve seen similar cases in your own family where it seemed as if someone wasn’t quite ready for the real world of marital challenges. (1) In the absence of our earthly father we were desirous of a method to pass on what we had learned from our own triumphs and mistakes in our own marriages. (2) We wanted to help make sure that the realities of marital commitment were not hidden by the “glitz” and excitement of the “wedding”. (3) We also wanted to be certain that this approach would be as positive and uplifting as possible. In addition, we wanted to include the collective voices of those who would be involved in the wedding festivities and had marital experiences from which they could draw in order to provide solid counsel.
You see, each of us as his biological brother or sister wanted to have a word. Each of us thought that there was a way which seemed right to us in approaching our youngest brother over whom we had cultivated a protective relationship. Some of us questioned whether we should remain silent and not say something that would offend. We finally decided that to say nothing when we all had concerns would be worse than not caring at all. But, would our message be received properly? Would our intentions be correctly interpreted? In answer to our prayers, God provided a process, the outcome of which proved to be nothing short of Amazing! This process that was shown to me- has been captured in writing and appropriately titled “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp” ™
Why I’m Writing to You:
All right, why am I telling this to you?
I’ll tell you why: Before my wife and I were married we participated in pre-marital counseling sessions with a very experienced pastor. Being an experienced counselor myself, I can honestly tell you that I was concerned by several issues that I raised in sessions that I did not feel were resolved. My concerns were minimized by the pastor simply because they did not seem to be major issues for my wife. Eventually, our sessions were completed and everything was “in order” and ready for the ceremony. After exchanging our vows, just two years later, I found myself seeking the counsel of a divorce attorney because I thought that my marriage was over.
I can stress to you that my experiences in pre-marital counseling are not unique for many young men. Recent research that I have conducted shows that many men do not feel that pre-marital counseling is helpful in truly preparing them for the real world issues and challenges faced in a marriage. Nor are there solutions and tools provided which can practically aid those who find themselves struggling. For many men, even in the church, finding one’s way regarding marriage is an individual, lonely undertaking especially if pre-marital counselors make the unfortunate mistake of bonding with one member of the couple to the neglect of the other.
Many popular psychologists and media personalities are talking about the facts regarding the significantly elevated divorce rates in the Christian community. Even among the Christian congregations, the evidence compiled from recent divorce statistics and studies suggests that nearly one adult in four among our congregations has been impacted directly or indirectly by divorce. It is clear that many members within our churches are in pain carrying wounds levied to them by the attacks of Satan against the Christian Home. If you’ve ever wished somehow that more could be done to strengthen and protect marriages when they are first forming, “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp” ™ is what you’ve been waiting for!
Wouldn’t you like to become a part of the solution to this dilemma with which our families, loved ones, and communities are faced?
Don’t you wish for young men and women that you know are engaged to have their marriages established on a pure, solid foundation that will survive the storms of life?
Of course you do dear reader. I do too!
We believe that God has given to his last day church a practical solution that only needs to be discussed and shared within our church communities and families to strengthen the foundation of our marriages. I would like to introduce you to such a process that has come to me which is designed to appeal specifically to young men contemplating marriage. The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ is a group encounter designed to replace the traditional “rites of passage” that often promote indulgence in worldliness before the marital vows are taken. This is the process that we used, in the absence of my father’s voice, for my youngest brother and others who have expressed an interest to me. AND it is a process that works! Look at what recent participants in The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ have to say:
-In retrospect had I had someone to steer me in the direction that was navigated that night, I would have been able to boast of being married to the same person for 32 plus years.- James H, Atlanta, GA
-Just listening to all the married men speak made me realize that I wasn’t the only one struggling out there and it encouraged me.-
-I was a little shocked. It wasn’t what I expected for a bachelor party and initially was a little disappointed. But after awhile I saw the wisdom of such a presentation and really enjoyed it. -Charles W., Portland, Oregon
Your Special 24-Hour Direct Offer:
Dear Reader, the entire process which was given to me has been written down in order that it can be shared with all who are interested in doing something different to reach out to our young men who are in need of having their voices heard and their concerns adequately addressed. You can receive your own copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp for yourself or for someone you love during this time limited, 24-hour special plus grab tons of Special Valuable Bonuses; “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle” in the process. This is an ideal wedding gift package and is so reasonably priced! Before I tell you about the bonus gift bundle let me tell you more about The Bachelor’s Boot Camp!
The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ is one solution to closing the door on the enemy’s attempts to ruin marriages before they’ve even begun! Readers will receive clear, step by step guidelines to illustrate how they can:
- Unite friends, family, and the church community together in providing prayers, wisdom, and practical, experiential knowledge regarding marital success for the groom
- Allow for open sharing, communication, and true Christian bonding and camaraderie as the groom is prepped through the “oral tradition” to take on his marital responsibilities.
- Replace the traditional Bachelor Party in order to provide the format and venue for a truly Christian fellowship experience that will be potentially life-changing for all participants
Through my background and experiences of working with small groups and individuals in counseling, I’ve created a process that combines many of these elements into a unique session of sharing where men are able to “keep it real” with each other! Participants are always excited about the process and let me know that this is something that needs to be shared! Here are more testimonials from recent participants:
The fact that there were men gathering together to speak on the virtues as well as some of the traps that come along with being a married man… was important to me-
This would have been good (for me) before I got married because I think it only helps to hear this information. The other good thing is that it presents an opportunity for male bonding in a setting that is good and wholesome.- R.Clark, Atlanta, GA
It is very rare for men to have the opportunity to openly share with each other in positive, uplifting, and honest ways regarding marriage and “what works”. In ancient times it was more common for wisdom to pass between generations from “father to son” through the “oral tradition”. The Bachelor’s Boot Camp captures the essence of this tradition and tells you how to accomplish this with clear, step by step, instructions. This is the key to reclaiming the strength of our communities and families through rebuilding strong marriages!
I thought the experience was helpful because I think people were speaking from life experiences. I think the presentation is not only good for prospective newly weds but also good for people who have been married for a number of years
By the way it wasn’t boring at all. It was great and I would recommend it to others. – Artakia R., Marietta, GA
No, it is definitely not boring in the least! As a matter of fact, when I was writing the book, one fact about approximately 70% of readers echoed in my mind! What’s that?
It is estimated that the majority of those who purchase a new book on self improvement will read 3 chapters or less of that book and then put it aside. This really intrigued me because it means that in the average book of 150 pages, approximately 80 pages or more will be unread…regardless of how much money they paid for the book. This let me know that the value of a book is not merely reflected in the price. If people don’t (1) read the book or (2) apply it’s contents to their lives the book is essentially useless.
I decided that my book, The Bachelor’s Boot Camp would be clear and concise, providing the most essential and relevant information. I also wanted to be sure that the contents were immediately able to be applied. There is too much at stake for the readers of the book, their families, and loved ones…even for our larger society if we are going to challenge the $112 billion mistake!
The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ will effectively;
· Reach out specifically to young men, especially benefiting those who may not have had the benefit of the guiding wisdom of a “father”.
· Provide an avenue through which to unite the “groom to be” with the church community, family, and friends in celebrating on the eve of his wedding.
· Supplements and in some cases contextualizes the experiences of Pre-Marital counseling which research shows may hold little real value for (or lacks in meeting the needs of) young men.
· Make worldly “pretense” in pleasure-seeking unnecessary and replaces this with an enlightening, informative, experience that educates and uplifts all participants and attendees.
There are even more intrinsic benefits for participants, especially for the “Groom to Be”. The Bachelor’s Boot Camp ™ secures a foundation and support for the new marriage when it is needed most; in the beginning…at the very outset. Marriages that are supported by a larger community have twice the likelihood of success as those that do not.
· Both married and single men alike benefit whether they choose to participate actively or passively. For married men the BBC serves as a re-affirmation of principles and guidelines to remember and re-implement in their own marriages. For singles the BBC helps them to gain a practical understanding of the need to mature, grow up in Christ to full measure of manhood.
· The BBC fosters a deeper appreciation for the relationships represented at the group experience (friendships, family, leaders in the church) and allows participants to become better acquainted with each other beyond merely superficial patterns of interaction.
· Issues of trust are demolished: The bride never needs to worry that her “husband to be” is engaged in worldly or sinful acts on the night before her wedding with the BBC.
· Trust is fostered as a result between the Bride and the Groom’s family, friends, and other participants. She will feel safe and supported instead of having concerns that her husband’s friends will lead him into doing wrong.
· Issues of guilt are demolished: The groom will never need to feel ashamed or have to hide any details regarding his final night of “bachelorhood”.
· The groom is able to stand at the altar on the day of his wedding with a clear conscience and a sober mind. He is better prepared for the vows that he will be empowered to say with unwavering conviction and purpose. He will have no salacious images of other women floating around in his mind. He can focus on the beauty and purity of his bride as she is escorted down the aisle to be presented to him. These positive images will last throughout a lifetime of temptation and circumstances that may require “exercises in situational forgiveness”.
What investment value would you apply to being able to give the gift of a book that unfolds a process that can help to secure the success of a marriage for a lifetime for yourself or your loved? Hundreds, maybe even thousand of dollars, or more?
Speaking of more! As I mentioned earlier, when you purchase just one copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp today during this special 24-hour promotion you will also get the “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle” absolutely FREE when you place your order through Amazon.com today!
“The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle” bonus features valuable resources that everyone can use immediately no matter what stage of your relationship. Whether you’re just beginning to think about commitment or are very experienced in marriage, you’ll find treasures that you can utilize to plan, increase your personal skills, and enhance your relationship. Perhaps you’ve been looking for something that can help to put the “spark” back in your love life. Yes! There’s something for you, and for everyone on your gift list!
Here’s what you receive in addition to your copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp:
1. Bonus Gift #1: The PASH Wedding Planner: Over 89 pages of wedding worksheets, wedding checklists, questions to ask vendors, and timelines. This guide will take the guesswork out of your planning and help you keep it all organized! We know you'll find this wedding planner of great help to you during your wedding planning.
2. Bonus Gift #2: The Bliss Weddings Bridesmaid’s Guide: Share this 35 page guide with your Bridesmaids to prepare them for their duties and responsibilities on the day of your wedding.
3. Bonus Gift #3: The Commitment Conversation: Use this resource to ensure that you and your partner have discussed the major areas related to marital success and commitment. Full of fun, engaging activities and discussion prompts on children, finances, decision making, career goals, problem solving, and more! This journey into your relationship will let you know whether you’re ready to move ahead with your wedding plans, or pinpoint areas where more focus would assist in the process. Easy to read and apply between just the two of you.
4. Bonus Gift#4: 10 Things You Can Do to Romance Your Partner on a Budget: During the courtship process, romantic feeling are usually very strong and partners go out of their way to “reveal” themselves to each other. With time, though, these romantic feelings can fade. “Fight the fade” and keep your relationship “SMOKING HOT” with these tips!
5. Bonus Gift #5: Living Up To Your Full Potential: This POWERFUL reflective e-course will guide you through spiritual and personal reflections to help you break any mental chains holding you back so that you can be the best that you can be…both inside and outside of your marriage!
6. Bonus Gift #6: Reflections for a Bride: As you approach your big day, enjoy the journey. 45 pages of an uplifting personal study for the Bride to Be as you plan to join your life to your partner.
7. Bonus Gift #7: Sex, God, & Marriage: Discover the purposes intended for these institutions by the creator as you explore this call to purity. This e-book features a foreword penned by Mother Teresa and is sure to become a treasured keepsake. 220 pages
8. Bonus Gift#8: The Pre-Marital Conversation: Choosing to marry is a one of the biggest decisions you will make because of the depth and breadth of the consequences of that decision. When asked why people decide to marry the automatic answer is because they love each other. This answer couldn’t be better, but is love sustainable and is that the only requirement for a lasting partnership? A quick read with lasting value!
9. Bonus Gift #9: How to Know if you Have a Healthy Marriage: Use these characteristics as a “checkup” to help you and your spouse explore together the areas that are working well and those that may need some extra attention or nurturing.
10. Bonus Gift #10: Vices and Virtues in Marriage: This e-course by Heaven’s Ministries explores concepts such as; Trust vs. Mistrust, Faithfulness vs. Infidelity, Forgiveness, and more! Understand more about how your behavior impacts your spouse and what it says about you.
11. Bonus Gift #11: Closing the Door to Temptation: An additional course by Heaven’s Ministries for practical steps in understanding and handling that with which we are all faced at some time in our lives. Master this and prevent marital distress!
12. Bonus Gift #12:Forgiveness in Marriage: Learn how to use forgiveness to heal your relationship as well as yourself.
13. Bonus Gift #13: 15 Steps to Improving Your Marriage: Have the emotions of courtship become tarnished memories?
Do you find yourself wondering where the passion has gone? Is it difficult to see that dashing white knight in the guy who sits in front of the television watching football every Sunday?
Or maybe the challenge is finding the gal that turned your head with super model looks in the sloppy sweats and curlers that greet you across the breakfast table?
As they say, the honeymoon is definitely over!
The feelings are still there and the love hasn’t diminished. But with the hassles we all encounter from day to day it’s easy to let our priorities get out of whack!
We live in a stressful world what with work, children and financial pressure. Before we know it, our marriage has taken a back seat. It’s no wonder that marriages are failing at an alarming rate.
Here are a few symptoms:
- In conversation you constantly correct your spouse.
- You make your partner the butt of jokes.
- You argue over money.
- Can’t agree on decisions about the children.
- Sex has taken a back seat in your relationship.
By no means are these the only symptoms. If you have forgotten what it’s like to communicate with you spouse as you did when you were dating, you can bet there are other difficulties in the marriage.
Remember what life was like when you were dating? Those feelings were very real, but they do and should change over time. The first blush of love is destined to nourish and grow as your relationship matures.
But, you can rekindle the flames of those forgotten memories. You can breathe new life into your relationship and we are going to show you just how to do it in “15 Steps Toward Improving Your Marriage.” How do we do it? Take a look and learn:
- Catch your spouse doing something "right" – Are you fighting fair?
- Share domestic chores – Can doing the dishes really help your love life?
- Becoming a good listener – We were given two ears and one mouth for a reason!
- Share parental decisions and support – “Mom said. . .Dad said” Do your kids play this game?
- Never forget to say please and thank you – Why it’s important.
- Share financial responsibilities - This is a huge issue and you’d best get it right!
- Remember to apologize – And make sure you mean it.
- Resolve conflicts quickly – Letting them fester creates a relationship infection that’s hard to cure.
- Establish marital goals – How to know where you are going.
- Never go to bed angry – This is not just a cliché!
- Plan time for romance – Spice is the variety of life!
- Explore common interests – Just a little bit of “give and take” will go miles toward rekindling the relationship fire!
- Share your fears and insecurities – How to show your vulnerability.
- Don't be afraid to cultivate your own interests – And reveal your own identity.
- Never succumb to jealousy – This is “sudden death” for a relationship.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Don’t become a statistic. Ensure your successful relationship and grab your copy right now and learn “15 Steps Toward Improving Your Marriage.”
BONUS GIFT #14: Romance Despite Kids: Audio. Listen in as the author discusses 10 great ideas for enhancing the Romantic Spark in your marriage after the little ones arrive! This is certain to be a great discussion starter! Are you ready for Romance again?
What an incredible offer available today only when you get your own copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp! for only $19.95 you’ll also receive “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle”
(NOTE: “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle” of bonus gifts are delivered electronically over the internet, by e-mail, or by phone and they are not in any way associated with, nor deliverable by Amazon.com or Barnes & Nobles.com)
I have personally selected these valuable bonuses that reach out to every facet of the marriage and relationship community! Whether you are dating, engaged, newlyweds, or seasoned in marriage there is something for you and something for you to share!
How can you get your copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp PLUS all of these valuable items included in “The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle” right now?
Easy. By following these two simple steps:
Step 1: Leave this message open and Order a copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp by Jeremy Watkins at Amazon.com by clicking here.
Step 2: Once you receive your Amazon.com confirmation, please send an e-mail with “Bonus” as the subject line with a copy of your Amazon.com order number and confirmation to us in the body of the e-mail by clicking here: thebachelorsbootcamp.windstream.net
and you’ll receive directions to the bonus page to receive all your valuable bonuses.
Or, Keep reading and discover more ways that you’ll gain by investing in The Bachelor’s Boot Camp™
First let me ask you a few questions.
How many young men or couples have you known that get married and aren’t excited about their wedding?
Hopefully you answered none because usually everyone who has been married was excited about their wedding day. If you talk with many couples, even those who are having marital difficulty, their faces will brighten up when they think of their wedding day memories. My wife and I love looking at our wedding albums, laughing and sharing together as we remember that very special day.
So, what do you think happens to couples to make them want to divorce?
Is it stress in life?
Is it being tempted by someone outside of the relationship?
Is it failing to spend quality time and growing with their partner?
Is it issues of trust?
Is it a lack of a spiritual connection?
Well, all of these might be applicable depending on the couple. But, The Bachelor’s Boot Camp™ and The Bachelor’s Boot Camp Relationship Success Bundle address all of these issues no matter what stage of marriage you are in.
And that’s not all, dear reader! My family and I are committed to getting this message out to as many people as possible. I am quite certain that there are many young, excited couples in your community, social groups, churches, or neighborhoods who have recently become engaged. Personally, I asked my wife to marry me on Christmas Eve. (I’ve written an article about this experience!) It’s the perfect time for many reasons. I want to make it even more worth your while to order today and share the message of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp™
One other reason that couples sometimes give up on their marriages is because they are unaware of how to get help, or are unwilling to seek assistance outside of their known associations.
When you order your copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp, you will receive all of the Bonus Gifts listed above PLUS during this special promotion only, you will also receive a FREE 15-minute Consultation with the author. (Value $60.00)
You can use this time to consult with me regarding your Bachelor’s Boot Camp plans, or on any issues with which you’d like to have the opinion and support of a trained, experienced, Certified Christian Counselor.(Note: Consultation session may be conducted online in groups format)
So, if you are ready to prepare yourself or your loved ones for the responsibilities of marriage, and reward yourself with tons of bonus gifts PLUS grab a personal consultation with me, Jeremy Watkins, Ed.S, follow these 2 easy steps:
Step 1: Leave this message open and Order a copy of The Bachelor’s Boot Camp by Jeremy Watkins at Amazon.com by clicking here
Step 2: Once you receive your Amazon.com confirmation, please follow this link,
e-mail us your Amazon.com order number & confirmation with “Bonus” as the subject line and you’ll receive directions to the bonus page to receive all your valuable bonuses.
Trust me on this. There is no value greater than the potential support of those you love, and the provision of tools and wisdom with which to navigate through life. Parents know this intrinsically. Unfortunately, many of our young men and women who are engaged today have not had the benefit of parental wisdom and advice. This is your opportunity to claim a process for them or for yourself that can shore up those essential missing experiences.
When you follow through on this unique opportunity and get your copy of my book, The Bachelor’s Boot Camp, you’ll soon see why so many participants agree that this experience is for everyone!
So, dear reader, If you have the desire to help strengthen our families, communities and society by supporting marriages, we definitely have the way!
The Bachelor’s Boot Camp.
And NOW this method is yours to experience and to share as you help yourself and your loved ones avoid the $112 Billion mistake.
Jeremy G. Watkins, Ed.S.
The Bachelor’s Boot Camp™
“God’s Men…God’s Army….God’s Way”
P.S. Just think. Moments from now you’re going to have the power to change the course of a new marriage or revive the love, romance, and excitement of your own. Right now, you can take this special opportunity and grab Bonuses whose monetary value is exponential! Simply place your order and you’ll be on your way to having the skills you need to make your relationship desires a reality and help those you love as well!