The <strong>SEARCHING FOR A STARRY NIGHT Blog Stops </strong>have begun!
<strong> ** Today:</strong> Stop by <a href="http://mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-christine-verstraete_11.html"> Mayra's Secret Bookcase</a> for an interview with me.
<strong>Searching For A Starry Night - CONTEST 1</strong>
* Take a chance to win a signed copy of SEARCHING FOR A STARRY NIGHT - ** and a <em>special miniature </em> collector's edition of chapter one of my book made by Lee Ann Borgia of <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/leeann1948"> LABH Miniature Books</a>.
*** Be sure to check the <a href="http://candidcanine.blogspot.com"> Candid Canine blog</a> June 12 to read an interview with this amazing artist - and see a photo of this unique prize (I'm waiting for it to arrive by mail!) ***
<strong>Contest 1 RULES:</strong>
* 1. Sign up for my periodic newsletter; link at my blog and on my website on the <a href="http://cverstraete.com/Starry_Night.html"> Starry Night</a> page.
* 2. Answer 3 questions relating to miniatures and chapter 1 of SEARCHING FOR A STARRY NIGHT - answers and chapter to download can be found on my <a href="http://cverstraete.com"> website</a>.
* 3. Email answers to all 3 questions (copy and paste) with your full mailing address via the email on the CONTACT Page at my website, <a href="http://cverstraete.com/contact.html"> http://cverstraete.com/contact.html </a>.
4. Contest ends JULY 4. Names will be matched to newsletter list; any entries that didn't follow rules or sent to any other email will be disqualified.
- <em> Have Fun and Good Luck!!!</em>
Contest 1 Questions:
<em> * Question 1:</em> What is the name of the typically English item found on the table in my teapot shoppe? (Hint: there are 2 pages)
<em> * Question 2:</em> Van Gogh sold how many works in his lifetime?
<em> * Question 3:</em> Sam doesn't like the idea of working where?