Alan D Busch
· Between 10 and 5 With Dad
· Chapter 7, Kissing Dad's Nose, revised (Alternate version)
· Chapter 7, Kissing Dad's Nose, revised
· Revised Chapter 3 of Between Fathers and Sons
· Chapter 7, revised of Between Father and Son
· Chapter 3 Between Father And Son (my second book)
· Chapter 2 Between Father and Son (my second book)
· Chapter 1: Between Father and Son (my second book)
· Revised Preface of My Second Book
· Stuff My Father Won't Tell Me Revision #2 of Part 1
· Cruising Route 66 With Dad (a major revision )
· These Lights We Kindle, revision 5 for submission
· These Lights We Kindle, Revision 4
· These Lights We Kindle, revision 3
· These Lights We Kindle, revision 2
· These Lights We Kindle (revised)
· Cruising Route 66 With Dad, Revision #2
· Cruising Route 66 With Dad-Revision 1
· Cruising Route 66 With Dad
· Living With Parkinson's Disease
· What DO We Read on the Back of the (In)famous Photograph?
· Looking Out The Rear Window: Ten Years Ago
· Jewish Life Learning Aboard The New York City Subway
· The Jewish Press Publishes These Lights We Kindle
· Jewish Humor
· I Grieve For Ben At My Side (final revision)
· I Grieve For Ben At My Side
· As The Ninth Year Approaches ... Yom Yom
· Fundamentals of Fathers and Sons
· Martin ... my brother I love but never knew
· Significant Revision of A Father Loses A Daughter
· A Revision of A Father Loses A Daughter
· Loss and Gain
· At Heaven's Gate
· Fingers, A Poem for Kimberly (revision 5)
· Fingers (substantially revised #4)
· Fingers (revision #3)
· It's Finally Here!
· It's Finally Here!
· See Alan's front book cover in Jewish Business News
· Between 10 and 5 With Dad/Keeping The 5th Commandment by Alan D. Busch
· Synopsis for Alan D. Busch's second book Between Fathers and Sons
· Click on www.articlesbase.com to read the latest work of Alan D. Busch
· News Stories by Alan D. Busch
Alan D Busch, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Author of Bereavement Memoir Seeks Out Other Bereavement Stories
3/1/2008 2:49:00 PM
by Alan D Busch
|Alan D. Busch, bereaved parent and author of Snapshots In Memory of Ben is looking for other writers and/or readers to submit their own stories of mourning, grief and bereavement.
HAVE YOU A STORY OF MOURNING, GRIEF AND/OR BEREAVEMENT YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE?
Alan D. Busch, author of Snapshots In Memory of Ben, published by Water Forest Press, December 2007 and independent writer of other published prose and poetry, is calling upon other writers and readers who are grieving the loss of a loved one to submit thir stories to Alan who is planning to edit an anthology of loss, love and life.
All submissions shall remain the exclusive property of their writers.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion in this project, please contact me by email at AlanDBusch.aol.com. All such correspondence shall remain strictly confidential.
Alan D. Busch
The Book of Ben