Linda J. Alexander
· A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Weekends In New England
· Dorothy From Kansas Meets the Wizard of X
· The Unpromised Land
· Until Next Time
· How Taylor Hicks Made it Possible For Adam Lambert to Win American Idol
· In The Hands of the Law
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, and Communism
· Has He Made It Through The Rain?
· Voice In My Head
· New Orleans vs Irag?
· Diamonds vs Kisses . . . a Flippant Commentary on Women’s Lib
· To Speak Her Name: Margie Hart, Ace Stripper
· Birth Of An Activist
· Lou Christie: Lightning is Still Striking
· From Queen of Me to Queen of Indy Music
· Guiding Light’s Joseph Breen Crazy Like A Fox - Dr. Will Jeffries
· Browne Has Big Plans After Departing Another World
· From General Hospital to American History X . . . and beyond
· Guiding Light’s Secretary, Wanda, Hails from Washington, DC Area
· The Adult Video Awards Show – 1990
· Dear John, Harry Groener Is No Nerd
· Handsome Jay Hammer of Guiding Light
· Two Originals Remain From the Herman’s Hermits
· Spotlight . . . on Michael Swan
· I Don't Know
· Ms. Simile Skeltonics
· Getting Older
· Man in the Box
· The Younger Years
· Music or Love?
· On The Radio
· Life Before
· My Mama
· Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism: AD Top Books!
· e-book Available: Reluctant Witness, Robert Taylor, Hollywood, & Communism
· Biography - Reluctant Witness: Robert Taylor, Hollywood & Communism
· Robert Taylor Scholarship Announced!
· Linda Alexander Signs New Book Contract!
· X-Rated Industry Insider Recognizes
· Dorothy From Kansas Meets the Wizard of X: Back in Print
Linda J. Alexander, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Award-Winning Photographer's Work to Grace Cover of New Book Set In Boston
7/10/2004 7:19:00 PM
by Linda J. Alexander
For More Information, contact: Diana Hignutt, Behler Publications Marketing Director: toll free: 866-684-5355, or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Award-Winning Photographer’s Work To Grace Cover of New Book Set In Boston
Stan McQueen's career as a photographer began when he developed his first roll of film in his bathroom darkroom at the age of 12. Many award-winning photographs later, his haunting shot of a lonely pigeon on Revere Beach in Boston has been selected as the cover of an exciting soon-to-be-released novel, a romantic thriller set in Boston.
Weekends In New England by Linda Alexander tells the story of ex-nun Hannah Jergen, and Jewish Denny Lorenzo, an internationally-famous performer. They are married, but not to each other. They cannot deny their growing attraction, though they try. How can such opposites fall in love without changing the world, theirs and that of those around them? They can’t.
Weekends In New England is published by Behler Publications, a new traditional house, innovative and fresh in their approach to creating quality books. They encourage authors to participate in many areas of book development, including cover creation. Writer Linda Alexander found Stan McQueen through an internet search. When she saw his photo of Revere Beach, she immediately knew his moody interpretation of the beauty of a lonely shoreline, authentic to her story’s setting, was the only possible image for the cover of her new book. Fortunately, Stan agreed, and two factions of the art world came together in beautiful harmony.
Stan’s love of the outdoors, or what he calls “lonely places,” has been the inspiration for most of his phenomenal work. The shot of Revere Beach is in black and white, and he also works in color, with much of his best work done in infrared to add extra depth and mystery. To find out more about Stan McQueen and his work, visit: http://www.smcqueen.com
For a full Weekends in New England storyline, go to Linda’s page at Behler Publications:
And to view Linda’s other books and writings, check out her official writer’s showcase:
Weekends In New England: Behler Publications