Scripture for this week: Proverbs 27:17 – “Iron Sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”
Message: Iron Sharpeneth Iron
Mastermind your way to success….. Jesus had a very successful mastermind alliance with his 12 disciples that created a planet wide religion that is eternal.
With whom are you masterminding? Anyone?
Speaking with a friend last week, we stumbled upon the topic of Iron Sharpening Iron. This lady is someone with whom I have held vision toward achieving different things and one with whom I have a certain level of confidence in that we both depend on the Spirit of God to enable us to confront anything we face; and expect victory. My friend and I have come to understand the value of engaging the power of the Mastermind, and here it is: “Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.” Mat 18:10. Inviting the mastermind to join us and be a part of what we are planning and doing is engaging the most prolific, all-encompassing power to be our partner. We are assured in Matthew 16:19 “And I shall give to thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven: so that what is bound in earth, is bound in heaven, and what is loose on earth is also be loose in heaven.”
These are powerful promises from God. So the Creator has given us keys that will open any door, bring about any goal, deal with any situation, remove any obstacle, allow us to face dark places knowing the light is there…
But with whom are you sharing your ideas? Is this person or persons supporting you in what you want to achieve, or are they putting you down? Are they possibility thinkers, or naysayers?
Masterminding with a believer or two and you will achieve the desired outcome. Listening to the babble of naysayers will leave you conflicted. Seek wisdom and those circumstances and people that will challenge you to go higher.
The story is told of a young boy who was told by his doctor that he was retarded. His mother, who had no formal education, did not let that shop her. She confronted the doctor and insisted that her boy was fine. He got into college and had it not been for a professor in his freshman year, who encouraged him to stand firm and obtain his education, he would have dropped out of college. But he stayed and obtained his degree and went on to become an award winning journalist; holding a critical job position at CBS. Read about him in his book; “Step out on Nothing”. His name is Byron Pitts. He maintains that if strangers and his mother had not held the dream for him, in the face of others trying to tell him he was nothing, he would never have made it. Your words and support means something to someone. Sharpen the iron in others so that they may become the steel that they are in potential. But first you must work on the iron within your self:
Draw upon the Power that created the planet; God the good omnipotent. You may take possession of the power by taking possession of your own mind. When you have power over your own mind it will cause you to apply your faith to the power that brings about your deepest desires, wants and needs. Faith without application is dead. Applied Faith is a necessary because it is the tool upon which you can achieve anything you desire; Including helping another person achieve their dream.
Applied Faith is; believing that the power that created you can create anything in you and for you and that everyone has that power in potential. You were given 2 choices when you arrived on the planet: 1] believe in that Power that is responsible for your existence; 2] or spend your time in fear and misery, self-doubt, mediocrity, mental anguish, pain, lack, envy of others, poverty, putting others down…
Here are rules to follow that will demonstrate that we have taken possession of believing.
1] When you step out to apply faith; you may not know where you are going, but you know that you are not alone and that your path will be revealed to you and that you will be carried, or the creator will walk with you.
2] Know that whatever you desire to do; if it comes from your heart and it will serve humanity; then you are engaged in your purpose.
3] By engaging others ( 2 or 3 gathered in His name) in believing with you regarding the goals and activities that will bring about your dreams, you are engaging the power of the Mastermind. Put your thinking energy into believing that …”all things work together for good for those who love God, and to them who are called to His Purpose.” Rom 8: 28
Norman Vincent Peale believed that 4 things create Success:
Work, Pray, Think, Believe…And do it all with Zest and Enthusiasm: Life gives back what you give to it.
The video this week is from Napoleon Hill; Quotes that speak of the type of metal that makes up the Mind for Success. These are excerpts form his book; Think and Grow Rich
God Needs Me to Shine Godlight as a Role-model of Success!
Consider the following This week; and…
Remember to keep your journal regarding what you are discovering about yourself.
Affirmations for the week:
1] I am aware that the company I keep will help or impede my progress toward achieving my purpose.
2] I seek the company of those that will help me to be of greater service and together we engage the Mastermind of the Creator.
3] I am guaranteed success if I choose to use my energy for good.
4] From moment to moment I am aware that I need to direct my thoughts and activities to the reason I was sent to the planet .
5] I am engaged in the best work for me.
6] I enjoy my work and it brings me joy.
7] My work allows me to utilize my talents for the greater good.
Institute for Daily Living News for this week:
· Daily at the Institute we provide individuals with Professional Consultations regarding Natural Health and Building Wealth. Make an appointment for a free orientation on the services we provide: 305-655-9997
· Next Hopie’s Juice Club Meeting Saturday April 16, 2011. $5 per person covers registration and refreshments. 10:00 AM to 1 PM; You will receive 3 hours of free education on the following subjects: 1] Who is looking out for your health? 2] Plus Instruction and Demonstration on how to cook a wholesome meal that’s fit for a king in a short time. You will get to sample the results after the demonstration. Also you will have an opportunity to be a part of our studio audience as we broadcast live for the meeting; MyLifeForce – Renewed on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hopeproviders
· April 30, 2011 9:00 – 4:00 PM: “Listen so others will Speak; Speak so others will listen!” That will be the Listening Hearts Training conducted by Carol Hope, former trainer for the Listen to Children Program; Miami-Dade County Public Schools; 1991 – 1998. Lunch and Textbook are included in the price of $35.00. Persons who took the class on the 26th of March may audit this session for $9 and invite someone else to attend. Call right now to register: 305-655-9997 or 786-337-5965
· Wednesday May 18, 2011: Attorney at Law; Sherna Spenser will present; “TRIAGE Your Life” from 7-9PM at the Institute. This program will focus on the importance of planning to protect your assets today, living wills and trusts that will carry out your wishes even if you are not around. The seminar will be presented free by the Institute, so be sure to use it to your advantage. Please register by calling the office: 305-655-9997 or Carol Hope at 786-337-5965
· June 26-30, 2011 – Join us for a trip to Chicago and the CBOE. The Elite Options Trading Institute will be sponsoring a field trip to the place where Standardized Equity Options Trading began in 1973. Those that are leveraging the Stock Market with equity options will gain a wealth of education regarding how the market works, who are the market makers etc. For $1,995 the price includes return airfare from Ft Lauderdale, hotel accommodations, coach from the airport and back, 2 days of training at the CBOE. This price is less than half of what it would normally cost to do this, but we need a critical number of participants to keep that price. If this could serve you, be sure to contact us here at the Institute; 305-655-9997 Office, or 786-337-5965 Cell.
· Win an expense paid trip to ROME, Italy. Visit the Institute to pick up your tickets or make arrangements to get them by mail. $5 each and 11 for the price of 10. Drawing will be done on September 30, 2011. Proceeds will benefit the Center for Family and Child Enrichment and the Friendship Games for people with Psychiatric Disabilities.
· Beautiful, multipurpose benches for sale at the Institute for $26. They were $65. Secure yours before supplies run out. 786-337-5965.
· Join us Sundays at 20295 NW 2nd Ave. Suite 100, Miami Gardens, Florida 33169 at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM for Divine Love Celebrations. Lesson, Music, Fellowship, Lunch…
Share the blessings; forward this newsletter to friends & family!