"In the 7 to 14 days innediately after Christmas, the husband or wife who suspects their spouse of cheating can find signs of infidelity to confirm the existence of an extramarital affair," says Ruth Houston, infidelity expert and author of "Is He Cheating n You? - 829 Telltale Signs." "Knowing what to look for is the key."
Houston advises anyone who suspects their mate of infidelity to be alert for the following telltale signs:
● A hidden gift discovered before Christmas that has now disappeared but wasn’t given to you. (If no one else in the family received it, who was it given to?)
● Receipts for the purchase of two identical gifts. (If you received one; who’d they give the other one to?)
● A thank you note or e-mail to your spouse from a member of the opposite sex for a Christmas gift you know nothing about. (Your spouse would have mentioned it to you if it was just an innocent gift.)
● Gifts of a personal nature given to your spouse by a member of the opposite sex. (Scarves or ties are harmless; but jewelry, lingerie or similar personal items should raise an alarm.)
● Expensive gift items that suddenly appear after Christmas, which your spouse claims to have bought for himself/herself. Can your spouse produce a receipt or sales slip for the suspicious gift?
● Credit card statements that arrive after Christmas showing charges for gift items you didn’t personally receive. Who charged the iPod, the gold wristwatch or the lingerie from Victoria’s Secret and who was it for?
“Signs of infidelity never appear in isolation,” says Houston. “If your spouse is cheating, there will be dozens of corroborating signs. Many of them are subtle. Knowing what to look for is the key.” Houston’s book “Is He Cheating on You?- 829 Telltale Signs ” (Lifestyle Publications, $29.95) covers practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. Despite the title, most of the signs in the book apply to cheating women as well as cheating men.
Houston has conveniently grouped the signs into 21 major categories so a suspicious spouse can easily find the signs of infidelity that apply to his or her mate. Each category consists of 2 to 6 dozen individual telltale signs. For a copy of Houston’s FREE Tip Sheet which describes the 21 Major Categories of Infidelity Signs, e-mail InfidelityInfo.gmail.com with “21 categories” in the subject line. For more information on cheating mates or signs of infidelity, visit www.InfidelityAdvice.com
About Ruth Houston: Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the author of “Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs and the founder of InfidelityAdvice.com She has been quoted in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle and many others; and has appeared as a guest on The Today Show, Good Day New York, 1010WINS, BBC, and over 200 other radio and TV talk shows worldwide.
Visit the PRESS ROOM at http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com for more information.
To interview Ruth Houston call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com
# # #