“Office Christmas parties are breeding grounds for workplace infidelity and extramarital affairs,“ says infidelity expert Ruth Houston, founder of InfidelityAdvice.com and author of Is He Cheating on You?- 829 Telltale Signs.
Houston says “An estimated 54% of office partygoers will be caught in amorous situations with colleagues. A large number of these Christmas party flirtations will escalate into full-fledged workplace affairs. And many of these sexual shenanigans will end up costing companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in sexual harassment suits.”
Interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston to find out:
● What a private investigation firm discovered about the link between office Christmas parties and workplace affairs.
● How office Christmas parties and other company sponsored social events foster workplace infidelity and extramarital affairs.
● 3 separate studies on office party behavior by major corporations, which revealed shocking, but seldom discussed sexual behavior.
● What problems can arise when Christmas party flirtations escalate into full-fledged workplace affairs.
● 3 things companies can do to curtail the kind of sexual behavior at holiday parties which often results in sexual harassment lawsuits.
● How a company’s guest list can play a major role in minimizing the likelihood of sexual shenanigans at the office Christmas party
● A simple, but effective tactic employers can use to short-circuit existing workplace affairs.
NOTE: Get Ruth Houston’s FREE tip sheet for spouses and significant others who suspect workplace infidelity, entitled What to Look for at the Office Christmas Party if You Suspect a Workplace Affair” E-mail InfidelityInfo.gmail.com with “What to Look for –CAD” in the subject line.
To interview Ruth Houston about office Christmas parties, workplace infidelity and extramarital affairs,
call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the founder of InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of <b> Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. Frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity issues in the news, Ruth has been quoted in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, Crain’s New York Business, the New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, Cosmopolitan, Newsday, the Christian Science Monitor, MSN Lifestyle, UPI, Reuters and numerous other print and online media.
Ruth has also been a guest on The Today Show, Good Day New York, Court TV Radio, 1010WINS, Telemundo, Ireland’s Late Late Show, BBC, CBC, CNN, Sirius Satellite Radio and over 270 other radio and TV talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, New Zealand, Australia and the Caribbean.
To interview Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail InfidelityExpert.gmail.com